/* */

PDA

View Full Version : File Attachment

Signor
10-26-2014, 06:17 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

How can I attach a pdf file with my post or PM?

I am also facing an error ..... Page completely filled with this text:

Warning: xcache_get(): XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason in ..../dbtech/vboptimise/includes/operators/xcache.php on line 23

Warning: xcache_set(): XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason in ..../dbtech/vboptimise/includes/operators/xcache.php on line 40

Warning: xcache_get(): XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason in ..../dbtech/vboptimise/includes/operators/xcache.php on line 23

JazakAllahu Khayr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-27-2014, 12:35 AM
I'm getting that too sometimes when I'm loading the page.. only this morning, though.

Peace :shade:

AabiruSabeel
10-27-2014, 03:24 AM
:wasalam:

We had enabled xcache on the site to make it faster, but due to some technical restraints, it is not working as expected. Hence the errors.

Signor
10-27-2014, 09:24 AM
And How can I attach a pdf file with my post or PM?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
10-27-2014, 11:20 AM
Click on Go Advanced (next to Post Quick Reply

scroll down until you see Manage File Attachments

i believe you can use it to attach files to your posts

Signor
10-28-2014, 04:28 AM
Above doesn't work for pdf attachments or at least I didn't get the option to do it.

Scimitar
10-28-2014, 04:41 AM
I just use "4shared" to upload the files and then link them in posts - that way all my stuff is on a share site where I have all of it archived in one place - instead of having to attach files in forums over and over again - that's long.

Scimitar
11-04-2014, 04:51 AM
Oh kaaaay, it's official - Islamicboard is THE SLOWEST LOADING SITE on the internet... speaking from personal experience... come on fellas - how hard can it be ??? this is getting ridiculous!

I counted on average it takes between 15 seconds - 20 seconds for a page to load or even simply, refresh... that's really baaaaaaaaaad.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!