/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Rep Comment Popup

saif-uddin
11-03-2014, 01:37 AM
:salam: brothers and sisters,

I just noticed that when I give a rep to any post the default popup says "May you be lucky enough to recieve ..."

as i'm sure your all aware there is no such thing as Luck, all things happen by the Permission/Will of Allah ta'ala,

please amend the comment in the default popup to reflect the above.

:jz:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
11-03-2014, 04:09 PM
:wasalam:

:jz: for pointing that out. The meaning of 'luck' in this sentence is synonymous with 'being fortunate'. It is not meant to imply 'by chance' or anything like that. Maybe we can replace the word 'luck' with 'fortunate' to make it more clear.

saif-uddin
03-27-2016, 03:18 AM
We should not be using words with I'll connotations,

Use the correct terms and there's nothing fortunate about a receiving a rep comment,

Comments arnt made to boost someone's "rep power"

جزاك الله خيرا

eesa the kiwi
03-27-2016, 05:12 AM
I think the word fortune has pagan conotations too
False Roman or Greek God of luck called Fortuna
I'm not 100% sure though

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
saif-uddin
03-27-2016, 10:39 PM
نعوذ بالله من ذلك

MuslimInshallah
03-27-2016, 10:53 PM
Assalaamu alaikum,

How about "May you be Blessed with..."? This would imply God's Will.

saif-uddin
03-27-2016, 11:12 PM
Ok,

But how does one become blessed by rep points? [emoji23]

MuslimInshallah
03-28-2016, 12:01 AM

(Smile) Blessed with. Not by.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.