/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Full Arabic Reading And Writing Course FREE

Arabic Course /
11-06-2014, 12:19 AM
Salam Alakium,

I am providing my Arabic Reading And writing Course FREE. There are 20 ( 50-1.5 hour long video lessons) and many practice assignments and quizzes and tests throughout.

I have 360+ students signed up.

I will not be able to provide free codes after this though, so if you like sign up as there is limited spots and limited time.

You have to type the ( Dot) parts since this account of mine is new; I am not new user but can't get my old account password since my email has been changed.

Coupon Code Link to access course free: www( dot) udemy ( dot )com/arabic-reading-and-writing-made-easy-course/?couponCode=Special+Offer+For+Arabic+Reading+And+W riting+Course#

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
11-06-2014, 08:17 AM
:wa:

https://www.udemy.com/arabic-reading...e-easy-course/

*charisma*
11-13-2014, 10:18 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Jazak allahu khair for sharing your courses with us. How long does the course run? or is it a self-pace type of thing?

Also since you don't have access to your old account, you can message one of the admins, and they'll be able to change your email on your old account and give you access inshallah.

fi aman allah
wsalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!