/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuality

anonymous
12-16-2014, 10:27 PM
Hi,

I went to a Muslim youth conference this weekend where they had a workshop on sex education. A lot of things were explained in great detail.

Islamically, it is wrong to be gay/lesbian. It is haraam which I fully understand. I don't quite understand how people become gay/lesbian. Is it a choice they make or are they born that way? If they are born that way, then that's a bit unfair isn't it? It's not like they asked to be attracted to people of their own sex is it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Karl
12-21-2014, 08:43 PM
Some people are natural born killers. They start torturing little animals as young children and eventually work their way up to people. This is all haram too.

Hamza Asadullah
12-22-2014, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Hi,

I went to a Muslim youth conference this weekend where they had a workshop on sex education. A lot of things were explained in great detail.

Islamically, it is wrong to be gay/lesbian. It is haraam which I fully understand. I don't quite understand how people become gay/lesbian. Is it a choice they make or are they born that way? If they are born that way, then that's a bit unfair isn't it? It's not like they asked to be attracted to people of their own sex is it?
:sl:

There is no evidence that anyone is born with "Homosexual" genes. It is normally a learned behaviour as well as a test for that particular person. We all have many types of tests. Some of us are tested through health and disease. Others through family and people and others through sexuality whether it be with the same gender or even children. So it is fair to say is it fair that anyone goes through any type of tests? As Muslims we think differently and know that this life is a test and so surely we will be tested for without being tested there is no point of our creation.

The way our societies are today totally promotes homosexuality and even paedophilia. Homosexuality is seen as "normal" in western society. Those with such tendencies are even encouraged to act upon them. Both Homosexuality and paedophilia are promoted by the media. On one hand society says it "abhors" child sexual exploitation. Yet on the other hand there is so much sexualisation of children all over the media.

I hope that helped.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Scimitar
12-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Children are asexual - so no child is born gay or lesbian etc... children do not have sexual feelings until they start to mature - and it is their social and peer conditioning which will influence their sexual preference.

In today's westernised society where being gay or lesbian is accepted as a norm, sex education in schools accommodate this an as a direct consequence of it - children are learning to be "sexual" at a younger age than is naturally to be expected - this sexualisation of children is unfair in my opinion and the modern western godless agenda is taking an unfair advantage in pushing these unwarranted propagations into young and impressionable minds from such a young age.

It is an unproven myth in modern times that children are either born gay or straight. The observable evidence proves that children are actually asexual as I had mentioned in the beginning.

I hope this helps.

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snow
12-22-2014, 05:47 PM
Often it is interesting to take an argument to an extreme, to see if the argument holds up.

Not that being gay is anything like being a pedophile (as strictly gays are not harming another person) but if a pedophile would use the argument that he was born that way, should he/she get away with it?
Of course not.

Karl
12-22-2014, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Children are asexual - so no child is born gay or lesbian etc... children do not have sexual feelings until they start to mature - and it is their social and peer conditioning which will influence their sexual preference.

In today's westernised society where being gay or lesbian is accepted as a norm, sex education in schools accommodate this an as a direct consequence of it - children are learning to be "sexual" at a younger age than is naturally to be expected - this sexualisation of children is unfair in my opinion and the modern western godless agenda is taking an unfair advantage in pushing these unwarranted propagations into young and impressionable minds from such a young age.

It is an unproven myth in modern times that children are either born gay or straight. The observable evidence proves that children are actually asexual as I had mentioned in the beginning.

I hope this helps.

Scimi
Your statement is totally false.
How do you explain feminoids (feminine males) and masculoids (masculine females)? The only thing that is asexual is bacteria and some other microscopic life forms.
Homosexuals are just genetically flawed people. A homosexual male has a female love map and a homosexual female has a males love map, that is sexual attraction centres in the brain. Age has nothing to do with it.
You must remember most babies miscarry at a very early stage and are absorbed by the mother. Life is very tenuous and genetic flaws abound and since female is the base sex everyone has the x chromosomes. Every male has nipples and every female has a penile like organ the clitoris. There is no black or white here but shades of grey.

Scimitar
12-24-2014, 03:11 AM
you can disagree karl. I still stand by my opinion - there is no third sex either.

Scimi

Abuadil
01-05-2015, 11:08 AM
If Homosexuality was genetic and natural then God would have to apologise to Sodom & Gomorrah (Qaum-e-Lut) the people of Lut (AS) for practising this. We learn from the Quran that they were severly punished for this and even the Bible prescribes punishment for this behaviour.
Priest and Preachers today, who support all these things have not read their books properly. If Homosexuality would have been natural then the first human beings would be Jack & John and not Adam & Eve (AS)
May Allah (SWT) guide us all. Ameen......

Salam,
Abuadil

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!