/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of Ghosts from a house?

aeroguy
01-05-2015, 12:49 PM
Hi,
could you give me advice on how to get rid of ghosts from a house? Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
01-05-2015, 02:31 PM
Hi, Welcome to the forum.

Straight to an interesting question. Any background?

Ghosts, spirits, etc etc are in the realms that we know very little about. Generally, we can't see it, nor feel it, or hear it.

I believe they are all manifestation of the jinns. Allah has said He created them. .and mankind. . .and angels.

I have had experience with them. And it's a story not very believable. I just pray (dua) to Allah to keep our paths separate, that the jinn does not appear in my realm.

Never really wanted to get it 'exorcised'. I don't understand their realm, I don't believe anyone can truly understand it. Reciting the Quran might do the trick as we are all Allah's creatures, and the Quran are His words.

Ayatul kursi will be a good start.:D

Have a great stay

:peace:

فصيح الياسين
01-05-2015, 02:35 PM
They wont go striaght answer. But recite 4qul and ayatul kursi and surah fateha shareef allah will keep u safe inshallah

Signor
01-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

One may gain protection from the shayateen by :

1. Saying ‘A’oodhu Billahi min al-Shaytan il-rajeem (I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed shaytan) at the start of everything.
  2. Reciting al-Mu’awwidhatayn (the last two chapters of the Quran, al-Falaq and al-Nas).
  3. Reciting ayat al-Kursi[2:255]
  4. Reciting Surat al-Baqarah
  5. Reciting last two verses of Surat al-Baqarah
  6. Reciting “La ilaha ill-Allah wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahu’l-mulk wa lahu’l-hamd wa huwa ‘ala kulli shayin qadeer (There is no god except Allah Alone with no partner or associate; His is the Sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is able to do all things)” one hundred times.
  7. Calling The adaan (call to prayer)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The-Deist
01-07-2015, 06:54 PM
Simply have Tawakkul (trust) that Allah (swt) watches and protects you pray your 5 prayers a day and leave everything else to Allah(swt) and inshaAllah the "ghosts" will go away. Hint: they are usually just jinns :D

Sojourn
01-08-2015, 12:43 AM
If other options fail consider contacting your local Catholic archdiocese, they may be able to send an Exorcist to clear your house.

Signor
01-08-2015, 06:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sojourn
If other options fail consider contacting your local Catholic archdiocese, they may be able to send an Exorcist to clear your house.
^^Houston,We have a problem...Suggest to read below link:

Spiritual question from a muslim

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!