/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The rights of different types of member?

The-Deist
01-08-2015, 01:46 PM
:sl: I want to know the thing like want can a full member do a limited member, administrator, moderator and if there are any more tell me of them (those are the ones I have seen ;D.
JazakaAllahu Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The-Deist
01-08-2015, 02:21 PM
I meant to say "What"

BeTheChange
01-08-2015, 04:19 PM
When you reach 50 posts you have the benefit of editing your posts :-)

Admin/mods tidy the forum and decide whether a thread is suitable to post. Only admin and mods can approve threads i believe.

Hope that helps in sha Allah :-)

Muslim Woman
01-08-2015, 04:22 PM
:wa:

bro , u may read FAQ .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
فصيح الياسين
01-08-2015, 04:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:wa:

bro , u may read FAQ .
Oh thanks sis

The-Deist
01-08-2015, 05:39 PM
JazakaAllahu Khair brothers and sisters :D
May Allah (swt) reward all of you for your efforts
Aameen

The-Deist
02-05-2015, 11:49 PM
BTW how do people get promote(become moderators super moderator until you reach the highest rank)? Like as in do they ask to do it is it post count something else(maybe you get a message/request that you can become one)? If anyone could please tell me :D And also what are the rights of every position?
Moderators=
Super Moderators=
Administrators=
Head Administrators=
Scholars=
PS. Im not saying I want to become one neither am I demoting the people that are in that position im just curious :D (Im maybe if you could say lazy so I will most likely stay as just a full member)

Abdullahh
02-06-2015, 06:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
BTW how do people get promote(become moderators super moderator until you reach the highest rank)? Like as in do they ask to do it is it post count something else(maybe you get a message/request that you can become one)? If anyone could please tell me :D And also what are the rights of every position?
Moderators=
Super Moderators=
Administrators=
Head Administrators=
Scholars=
PS. Im not saying I want to become one neither am I demoting the people that are in that position im just curious :D (Im maybe if you could say lazy so I will most likely stay as just a full member)
I've been a super moderator, and an administrator on vBulletin forums before. Basically a moderator is able to moderate certain sub-forums usually (edit and delete posts in that sub-section, send infractions/warnings) and a super moderator is usually able to ban members, see IPs, edit and delete posts in all sections of the forum and so forth. Then there is the admin who is usually able to change usernames and appoint staff in addition to being able to do all those other things. And the super admin is usually the forum owner, and has the most power.

Staff are usually appointed due to their knowledge, helpfulness, maturity, and how long they've been on the forum. If you're looking to join the staff, it'll probably take a few years before they even consider you especially because they have so many staff members already.

The-Deist
02-06-2015, 01:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by American Muslim
Staff are usually appointed due to their knowledge, helpfulness, maturity, and how long they've been on the forum. If you're looking to join the staff, it'll probably take a few years before they even consider you especially because they have so many staff members already.
format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
PS. Im not saying I want to become one neither am I demoting the people that are in that position im just curious (Im maybe if you could say lazy so I will most likely stay as just a full member)
That was in my question :D
JazakaAllahi khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!