/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Umrah, would you go with such an organisation?

new2010
01-18-2015, 06:49 PM
AssalamuAlaikum,

dear brothers and sisters,

I am thinking on going to umrah this year, inshaAllah, but I am not sure about the organisation. Some of my family went to umrah and hajj with them, but this fellow brothers and sisters there are involved in many bida... and I hate bida. Of course there is bida, that is permissible but they do their own thing. And I won't get in touch with their events that contains bidat.

Do you think, I can go and stay by my own? Are there lectures in English, where you can go not too far from central point?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Quddos
02-16-2015, 02:06 PM
I think, it is entirely upto you. You can contact some other companies and see if that might help. I mean, others might have something that you find more suitable.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!