/* */

PDA

View Full Version : calculating people

jameelash
02-16-2015, 02:01 AM
Asalaam aleikum

He was driving a luxury car every day n it was my duty 2 greet him n 2 open d gates 4 him, coz I'm working as a watchman in his villa.
But as usual he never answer back my greetings.

In one of d days he saw me opening garbage bags outside d villa n searching if there's any food left inside. As usual he didn't look at me, it's as if he didn't see anything. The next day I saw a paper bag in d same place, but it was clean n d food inside was covered nicely, it was clean food. It's as if someone has just brought them from d super market. I didn't bother where it came from, I just took d paper bag n I was happy about it. Every day I found this paper bag at d same place with fresh vegetables n all that we needed at home. This became my daily routine.

I was eating this food with my wife n kids. I was wondering who's this fool who's forgetting his paper bag here everyday n it's full of every kind of food. One day there was grief in d villa n I was told my boss has died. There were too much guests coming 2d villa. The worse of it all I discovered d fool didn't forget his paper bag, he was always forgetting. Therefore that day I didn't get any food. Also I thought may be one of d guests who came 4d funeral took it with him. Bt d same thing happened d 2nd day, 3rd day n 4th day.

Like this it passed many days n I didn't see d paper bag I used 2see. When d situation became tight 4me, I decided 2ask d wife of my boss 2raise my salary or I'll quit working as a watchman. After I v told her, she was shocked, n asked me, why now n this salary was enough 4u 4 more than 2 yrs now n u never complained, what happened?. I tried 2 tell her different excuses but she was never convinced. In d end I decided 2tell her d truth, d story of d paper bag which inside it I was getting all that I needed 4 a day.

Then she asked me n when did u stop seeing this paper bag? I told her after d death of ur husband. Now I came 2 realise that, I stopped seeing d paper bag immediately after d death of my boss. Why it never came in my thoughts, that it was him who was keeping this paper bag. It was because I thought, how can this man b this generous while he doesn't even answer my salaams. The lady started 2cry n I told her don't cry, I never knew it was ur husband who was keeping that paper bag. I'm sorry I'll stay in my job n I'll never ask 4d raise again. The lady told me, I'm crying coz finally I found d 7th person my husband was giving this paper bag full of food. I know my husband was giving 7 people everyday, I had already found six people, n all these days I was searching 4d 7th person.

And 2day I found u. May Allah have mercy on him, he never told me who was d 7th person. From that day I started 2receive d paper bag again, bt this time his son was bringing it 2my hse n giving it 2me on my hand. I was thanking him bt again he was not replying. After a while I came 2 discover his problem, n I told him thank u with a loud voice. He told me don't get offended if I don't reply u I v a problem, my hearing is very weak like my father. 🌹🌹🌹

Ya Allah how many times we have thought bad of pple without knowing d reason.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
02-16-2015, 05:19 AM
:wa:

Jazakillah khair for sharing.

BeTheChange
02-16-2015, 06:38 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Wow very emotive story! Alhamdulilah.

We should make 100 excuses for a Muslim brother/sister before we even attempt to say anything bad - i.e. moral of the story is most of us can only probably think of 3/4 good excuses so don't bother thinking anything bad.

I don't judge others (consciously) but i do judge myself constantly because this helps me or should help me improve in sha Allah.

May Allah swa help us all to focus on ourselves rather than wasting time judging others Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!