/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i just found...

Lmansmart
02-20-2015, 04:49 AM
hello everybody. firstly did yall know muslims read the bible as well as the quaran. well I found a verse in the bible luke 13-33 in that verse jesus says no prophet can die outside of Jerusalem. well muslims consider muhmmed a prophet but he ddint die in Jerusalem. please don't hate me for this. im pagan myself and believe the bible is pagan as well but that's just my opinion. I don't think the bible means what most people think.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
02-20-2015, 06:53 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I hope that is not the reason to join this site :D

Personally what Luke says has very little impact (if any at all) to the muslim faith. That there are plenty of prophets in the past and quite a few passed away outside of Jerusalem in line with Allah's decree that every nation will be given a reminder via a prophet sent to them (not just for inhabitants of Jerusalem).

This simple understanding then disproves the claim by Luke as it does not serve the teaching of every nation by giving them a prophet if he has to die in only one place. What about Abraham, Noah, or even Moses (if not mistaken Moses never got to the 'promised land' in his lifetime). What sense does Luke make? None at all. No wonder the Muslims say the Bible has been corrupted.

The real point should be not to try find where there is possible untruth in islam, but why it is the truth?

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

sister herb
02-20-2015, 10:27 AM
At the first, welcome to forum.

About this:

format_quote Originally Posted by Lmansmart
hello everybody. firstly did yall know muslims read the bible as well as the quaran.
Well, most of the muslims don´t read the Bible. The Quran is enough for us. Where you have got the idea that we would read the Bible also? As br greenhill wrote, " No wonder the Muslims say the Bible has been corrupted." That´s why many of us feel that it´s far better to read the Quran only.

Muslim Woman
02-20-2015, 11:06 AM
Hello

Welcome here . bro greenhill already answered to your query .

I m curious , how many Prophets came according to Bible ? They all died in Jerusalem ?

Quran is our criteria . So , does not matter what Luke wrote in bible .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!