/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody had the same during dua ?! I need your help!

Heart
02-28-2015, 10:40 AM
Assalamu alaykum everybody
Hope you are all fine !
I have recently converted to Islam few months ago and last night it happened something really strange that I can't even explain... And I wish to know if anybody already had my same situation!

Some friends told me that in the last hour of Friday if you make a dua is more reworded, so last night (Friday night in my place) I did for the first time ever my dua to Allah.
When I started, I suddenly felt my hand burning, really really hot ... And everything has stopped when I finished my dua .
I really can't understand how this is possible to be honest becouse it's something I can't explain!

I don't take any medicine or I don't have any health problem and I never felt this feeling in my life before that moment!

Does anybody had the same ??
Thank you very much to everybody!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Heart
02-28-2015, 10:49 AM
Assalamu alaykum everybody
Hope you are all fine !
I have recently converted to Islam few months ago and last night it happened something really strange that I can't even explain... And I wish to know if anybody already had my same situation!
Some friends told me that in the last hour of Friday if you make a dua is more reworded, so last night ( Friday night in my place) I did for the first time ever my dua to Allah.
When I started, I suddenly felt my hand burning, really really hot ... And everything has stopped when I finished my dua .
I really can't understand how this is possible to be honest becouse it's something I can't explain!
I don't take any medicine or I don't have any health problem and I never felt this feeling in my life before that moment! Does anybody had the same ??
Thank you very much to everybody!

greenhill
02-28-2015, 01:22 PM
Wow! What an experience. Perhaps you might want to reflect on what you were asking in your dua. . .

:peace:

umairlooms
07-16-2015, 11:48 AM
i have no clue
never heard of it
just try again

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!