/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Child Imam leading Snowmen!

strivingobserver98
03-04-2015, 11:09 PM

The prophet Muhammad :saws: said: "When a believer dies, his work ceases to be except in three areas: a perpetual Sadaqa (charity), some useful knowledge he leaves and a righteous son praying for him." (Muslim)

However, some parents have paid no heed to their children's rights and shirked away their obligations to them. Consequently the latter have got lost and begun to grope in darkness. Their parents have been too busy in worldly affairs promoting their financial situation and hoarding wealth to enquire about the company in which their children are involved or to guide them to good and make them shun evil, although they are more eligible for parental care, love and attention. Duties of father are not confined to catering for his child's physical well-being, nutritious needs and clothing only; he is rather demanded to care about the spiritual side of his child's character, feeding his heart with knowledge and faith and enveloping his soul with a clad of piety and the fear of Allah.

Child is the father of man.

Source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
03-04-2015, 11:13 PM
I like this very much! Very cute & thoughtful! Alhamdulilah

May Allah swa help us all to invest in our children/siblings/ummah spiritually Ameen.

AmericanMuslim
03-06-2015, 11:38 PM
AWWW!! How adorable, Alhamdulillah! He may become an Imam someday, Inshallah! :D

Lavitz
03-06-2015, 11:59 PM
Cutest thing ever.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdullahh
03-07-2015, 12:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmericanMuslim
AWWW!! How adorable, Alhamdulillah! He may become an Imam someday, Inshallah! :D
Agreed. And, it seems I've found my long lost twin sister. :D

AmericanMuslim
03-07-2015, 02:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by American Muslim
Agreed. And, it seems I've found my long lost twin sister. :D
:O Oh wow! Hi, Twin Brother! xD We even have the same profile picture! Weird! :P

greenhill
03-07-2015, 08:30 AM
:shade:

Time for the American Muslims to reacquaint themsleves... :statisfie

:peace:

BeTheChange
03-07-2015, 09:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmericanMuslim
:O Oh wow! Hi, Twin Brother! xD We even have the same profile picture! Weird! :P
They say the greatest minds think alike :-)

Massive coincidence though - same username and same profile picture lol - never seen that before.

May Allah swa keep us all united Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!