View Full Version : Question

RSTR
03-25-2015, 04:28 PM
Kya ghar pe chappal pehne to farishte nhi ate

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
04-05-2015, 12:38 AM
This is your first post?

I don't understand, but welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

M.I.A.
04-05-2015, 01:05 AM
allah swt says we are not suppose to call upon angels.

but when you cant write for yourself or ask for yourself, then its naseeb.

may allah swt guide us to sincerity and removal of the actions which offend him.

humility and submission are not easy things to achieve.

also, there is no compulsion in religion.

i went to a house and when i came to put my shoes back on, they were gone.. there were some very similar to the ones i wore.. belonging to people who i knew.. but they were not mine.

so i did not wear them and left, i returned again when i finally really had to leave.

the only pair left were childrens shoes..

i tip toed in them.

its funny because i was of a party who felt free and trusting and yet i was not.

...the kid does not have big shoes to fill.

Moshy
04-13-2015, 11:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
This is your first post?

I don't understand, but welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay.

[emoji14]eace:
He is asking " If you wear slippers in the house, do angels enter the house? "

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Moshy
04-13-2015, 12:02 PM
If the shoes have some impurity then dont bring them in the house until they are clean. It is permissible to wear shoes in the house. If there are pictures or a dog in the house , then angels don't come.

Urdu incase you dont understand english:

Agar chapal ko kuch na pak laga ho to phir chapal ko saaf kar kay ghar mein lao.
Ghar mein jutay lana mana nahin hay. Agar koi tasweer yahan koi kutta ghar mein ho to phir frishte nahin atay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!