/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who were giants/giants/Aa'd proofs etc.

The-Deist
04-07-2015, 09:58 PM
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.
I hope all of you are well in shaa Allah.

first of all watch this video before contributing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSOBH6ZqXwI

I am pretty interested in "giants" that the people of the past were bigger than us.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression, 'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been decreasing in stature since Adam's creation.

It's a pretty interesting subject.

But what about Aa'd?

Surah Fajr (The Dawn)

Ayah's 6 to 8

89:6 Have you not considered how your Lord dealt with 'Aad -

89:7 [With] Iram - who had lofty pillars,

89:The likes of whom had never been created in the land?

The 8th verse is the one that makes me question.

Were Aa'd bigger than Adam alaihi salam?

And the 7th verse.

I remember Mufti Menk saying that it would be as if people of Aa'd were as tall as Pillars of Imad?

Allahu Alam.

JazakAllahu khair.

Please contribute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_J2AARJUuU

Also I hope you are serious abot this.

So please read this post carefully.

JazakAllahu Khair.

Allahu Alam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AhmedGassama
10-05-2015, 01:34 AM
Assalamu alaykom

I believe that Aaad people were giants and i also believe that they are the ones who built the pyramids and Allahu aalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!