/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice on Marriage

rizthegame
04-18-2015, 01:56 PM
Assalam Alaikum my muslim brothers and sisters..
I just need some advice on below. My wife is having some difficulties.

I have married a guy who was not my choice but choice of my family. I didn't like him at the time of proposal, I made dua and did istikhara and then nikkah was done.We didn't move in together but are deciding to move in together in coming August. My question is that I still don't like him, I always wanted to love my husband but unfortunately I don't love my husband. I made istikhara couple of months ago again and I desperately asked Allah to show me a dream to clear doubts. I saw a dream that I am in a buggy and flying. I took this as a positive sign from Allah and accepted the marriage. However, I am still having difficulty to accept my husband. Now, my husband is a nice, pious, caring human. But I don't find him attractive. Sometimes I like him when he dresses good and looks good but other times I don't. I don't like to chat to him everyday. He gets annoyed but still he is very patient.We are having our wedding very soon, dates and everything is booked.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
04-18-2015, 09:46 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Brother, I see from the above that this bit is helpful: "I like him when he dresses good and looks good".

Try to dress good and look smart to the best of your ability at all time, that way she always has a good impression of you. Before living with you and knowing you for a while, it may be difficult for her to appreciate and love you. In sha Allah with time that she spends with you, she can gain that feeling.

May Allah grant you a peaceful happy marriage. Aameen.

crimsontide06
04-18-2015, 10:20 PM
Wait I am confused.....so, OP, you are the guy being talked about??

rizthegame
04-18-2015, 10:32 PM
Jazak Allah khair brother...

I have put up the above question on behalf of my wife. So she wrote the above thing but i have posted it.

Anyhow... Its not just the good looking bit. as in dressing good. I always dress good and she knows that.
But the thing is something inside her is not accepting me fully. It is arrange marriage. Our nikaah is done 6 months ago.
So sometimes she is very happy with me jolly enjoying laughing and she says im the best etc etc.
But than at times she feels she cant stand me and she cant even look at me and says harsh n rude things etc.
And than she says she doesnt feel anything for me. i m not the type she wanted. i am not what she wanted as husband etc etc.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuslimInshallah
04-19-2015, 12:14 AM
Wa alaikum assalaam Riz,

Mmm, is there any particular reason your wife doesn't join this Forum and post for herself? It would be more fruitful to talk with her directly, I think...

JazakAllah khairan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!