/* */

PDA

View Full Version : facing a separation

Naveen
04-22-2015, 10:06 AM
i am currently separated from my husband for the past 9 months.
I did not behave in a polite manner with him and his parents. My husband wants to accept me back but he says he cant do so till his parents dont agree. But his parents are very very against me and really dont want me back.

Please tell me how i can tackle this situation and perhaps convince my husband? As i really pray to Allah to forgive me and i want to be a good obedient wife to him. I am willing to do whatever his parents want.

What is Islamic teachings on such an issue as inlaws inclination to have their son divorce his wife? What dua/wazifa can i do to change their mind?

Please help as i am very very distressed.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
04-25-2015, 03:01 PM
Peace be with you.

First thing first, you did not follow the 'law' so to speak when you got married. You can't really now go back and talk about the law. It will never work.

The damage is done. The result is that your in laws don't like you.

You won't have an easy time with them, and your husband will probably not have much peace either. These are the consequences of what went on in the past. And human feelings are complex.

At least you have realised your errors. What made you realise, why you want to change, how you hope these changes will build your marriage etc. What was the errors with parents that you did, why you did it, why you won't do it anymore... what will you do instead. . .

You have to analyse and have answers, positive answers, ones that show deep reflection and thoughts about your marriage and future together.

Make the change and be the changed person. You now have to prove yourself. They're not running to you to take you back.

But if it cannot work out, you may have to look at your situation again. Just to be clear, I'm not asking the details of your issues, but giving 'ideas' about your own assessment before sitting down with your separated husband of 9 months to have a wife - to - husband chat and see if there is a future for the both of you...

:peace:

Muslim Woman
04-25-2015, 03:44 PM
:sl:

sorry sis to know about your problem . You may call your in laws and offer your apology . Also any of your family members can visit them and try to fix the matter .

Keep praying to Allah to grant what is best for you.

Jannat Seeker
04-29-2015, 08:18 PM
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Sister, sorry to hear about problem.
I would suggest you to visit them personally to apologise. From your post I assume your in laws are really upset, so it's not going to be an easy task. They might refuse to accept your apology on your first few attempts. You might have to keep trying.
As "Muslim Woman" sister advised above, get family involved, that might be helpful.
Keep praying. May ALLAH makes it easy for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!