/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need an Hijab, Jilbab & Abaya

zukia
04-29-2015, 07:14 PM
dear one i am a new member in islamic board may some one help me to provide islamic clothing i get introduce basicaly when i searched for islamic clothing then during search google show result about islamic board working to provide islamic clothing iwill thankful who may assits me to reach me in destiny in proper muslim clothing and knowledge

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
04-29-2015, 07:33 PM
:sl:

Just to clarify the above. The sister is a new muslim and she has contacted us through the Facebook page. Brother Ibn Adam was handling the request.

If any sister can assist her by sending Abayas etc. Then please let us know :).

:jz:

Muslim Woman
04-30-2015, 04:13 PM

where does she live ? It's easy to send if we are in the same region .

We have few threads on free hijab , I remember there were some links of the organistations . New Muslimahs may contact them for free hijab . Anyway I hope , any sis of the forum may help her.

BeTheChange
05-01-2015, 08:01 PM
Walaikumasalaam

You can buy hijabs online if you are struggling to find hijabs or jilbaabs in your local area.

If you type hijabs or muslim headscarf on e-bay or visit http://pearl-daisy.com/ (<<another website where you can buy scarves - muslim women clothes from)

Another site >> https://www.hijabjewels.co.uk/

I've used pearl daisy and e-bay before. These are the ones that i can remember from the top of my head.

If you need any further help, feel free to message me in sha Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
05-01-2015, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

where does she live ? It's easy to send if we are in the same region .

We have few threads on free hijab , I remember there were some links of the organistations . New Muslimahs may contact them for free hijab . Anyway I hope , any sis of the forum may help her.
Salam alaykum

Here is one organization for free hijabs to new sisters whose canĀ“t afford them: https://www.facebook.com/umanasfoundation?filter=1

Lisa921
06-19-2015, 12:54 PM
Salaam
Does the sister have a sewing machine ? There are lots of tutorials online for making hijabs. It is one of the simpliest things to make Alhamdulillah.
I make all my hijabs

mariumjan
06-19-2015, 03:47 PM
Salaam, I have a jilbab which was brought for me when my family went on Umrah, unfortunately it is too short for me it is size medium, I am also selling a few others. Let me know InshaAllah and I will offer you a very good price as it is Ramadan. :-)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!