When I die
I will be offline on Facebook.
I will be offline on whatsApp.
I will be offline on viber
I will be offline on tango
I will be offline on Twitter.
I will be offline on instagram.
I will be offline on wechat.
My number will be off, I will no longer comment on posts or even receive messages, or
information from family and friends.
My friends and family and even my enemies will cry but there will be no more me. But you know what will remain when I'm gone?

The Quran I read will be online.
My 5 daily prayers will be online.
My Zakat will be online.
My good deeds will be online.
My Fasts will be online.
All what I do in the cause of Allah will be online
with me inside the grave
Let all of us think about this!
Eventually we are all going to die. Because every soul shall taste death.
Why not prepare for that time that it will be only you?
Why not stop being afraid of people?
Why not stop being afraid of what people will say?
Why don't you take decisions that will benefit
you on the day of judgement?
Why don't you take decisions that will help you in the grave?
Why not please Allah and have eternal
happiness, fun and enjoyment?
Remember!!!
Every soul shall taste death.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-04-2015, 04:03 PM
:sl:

Jazakillah khair for the reminder

فصيح الياسين
06-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Mashallah nice reminder. Also amazed.me so much social app nowdays.....

strivingobserver98
06-05-2015, 05:33 PM
Sometimes so true Subhan Allah. May Allah enable us to make Qur'an a priority, Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lady A
06-06-2015, 02:07 AM
:sl:

Wow, mind-blowing reminder! I lost my phone about a week ago and SubhanAllah, my first thought wasn't "oh no! I lost my phone, how am I going to survive?!" My first thought was "Allah took away my phone to teach me a lesson, to test me. This is my chance to be patient" Although, I do miss my instagram and snapchat, I've realized I'm missing out an all the khair and good deeds I can be accumulating. I've read over 5 juz the past week! So, Alhamdulillah, losing my phone is a blessing in disguise. I can detach myself and focus on me till I get a new phone.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!