/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Small Beautiful Motivational Story..

Muslim Woman
06-12-2015, 09:01 AM
:sl:

There was once a man who was madly in love with his wife even though they had been together for more than 10 years, when he was asked what it was about her that he was all praise, he said:

"Ever since we got married, to my aggravation, she never stopped asking me to perform my prayers. Year after year passed by but I did not give two hoots about what she said, but on our 10th wedding anniversary, I asked her what she wanted as her gift and she simply told that my best gift to her would be if I started to pray.

I could not deny it to her this time and now as a result, I am very regular with them. She is the one who is responsible for this pleasant change in my life and I love her for it. In fact, I just cannot believe that I have wasted so many years of my life without them"

☛ Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah Pleased with Him) narrated that: The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “A woman is married for four things, i.e.,
1. Her wealth.
2. Her family status.
3. Her beauty and
4. Her religion.
So you should marry the religious woman otherwise you will be a loser.

[Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 27]

Masha'Allah and I wish from all my heart and I ask our Lord Allah to give me a good wife a religious wife and I want that for all Muslims Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
06-12-2015, 12:58 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

What a beautiful gift and such wise words from the wife and great to hear the husband listened and understood the message.

Wife was very patient and understanding as well - something which we need more of from every human being.

May Allah swt protect us all and help us implement good advice. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!