/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Self-Ruqyah Experiences?

Lady A
06-13-2015, 03:36 AM
:sl:

Do you or anyone you know perform self-ruqyah? What is your method and how aggressive are you? What types of experiences, symptoms, gains, etc (headaches, vomiting, fainting...) did you have?

Currently, I only recite the following any number of odd times up to 11:
~Surah Al-Fatihah
~Ayat ul-Kursi
~Surah Al-Ikhlas
~Surah Al-Falaq
~Surah An-Nas

I'm not consistent everyday. Ramadan is around the bend so I have every intention to perform this basic ruqyah everyday.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lady A
06-21-2015, 11:37 PM
Anyone? ...

No one...?

Today I recited over a bottle of water (removed the cap to blow the water). I'll continue reciting the basic ruqyah a few times throughout the day for a week, and then share with family.

Lady A
08-04-2015, 01:44 AM
The first part of Ramadan I was consistent with Ruqyah. I even shared water with extended family. I fell off track and plan on picking this habit back up, inshaAllah.

I've noticed the water tastes a little different? I wonder if anyone else has noticed this or it's just me?

Muslim Woman
08-04-2015, 03:46 PM
:sl:

before go to sleep , I recite Ayatul kursi and 4 Kul's and rub hands over face and body . Never recited over water . If this is beneficial , then Insha Allah will try.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lady A
08-04-2015, 08:55 PM
:wa:

That's a very good habit, Muslim Woman!

I don't know how beneficial it is to recite over drinking water. I've read numerous websites and ruqyah procedures and most include reading over water for patients.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!