/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some questions from a Christian

eagle47
06-13-2015, 11:26 AM
Hello, as you see, I'm Christian but my conceptions about life and surrounding world are similar with Islam, I mean I want world peace, I like to love each human, regardless of his skin colour, nationality and I like to obey to God. But I want to ask you something:
1. Many people say that Muhammad was pedophile and criminal and they also say that it isn't good to be muslim because you believe that Muhammad was a good person, as like Jesus. Is it true?
2. If Islam is the true religion, why the Holy Quran appeared before the Holy Bible?
3. It's true that muslims are praying to the moon?Many people say that Allah is God of moon because Islam's logo
4. Why does in the Bible say that arabs will convert to Christianity(Orthodox Coptic Church) and this thing was accomplished?

I hope these questions wouldn't mind you, I wnat to know the truth. Thank you!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ali399
06-19-2015, 05:58 AM
Nice. Anyone have answer?

eagle47
06-21-2015, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ali399
Nice. Anyone have answer?
Unfortunately not...and I really need to believe in God because I was atheist. I really want to know the truth.

ardianto
06-21-2015, 05:10 PM
Welcome to the forum, eagle47.

1) In this modern age marrying a little girl is considered as pedophilia, but in ancient era it's not something that could not accepted by society. Of course, we cannot judge what happened in ancient era through standard of modern age.

2) Qur'an was revealed in the era of prophet Muhammad. It's mean Qur'an revealed after Bible.

3) Muslims do not worship moon god. About crescent moon and star symbol. This symbol did not exist in early period of Islam, and actually this symbol was the symbol of Ottoman (Turkish) caliphate. The moon symbolized the caliphate area which cover Asia, Europe, and Africa. While the star symbolized Istanbul, the capital city of caliphate.

4) Hmm, I don't know about Bible.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
peaceandlove
09-12-2015, 01:39 PM
Let me try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

1- I am not sure what was "pedophile" Might be you are talking about early marriages, well, Islam allow to get marriage once you are adult and once you agree , so Prophet Muhammad Salalahualiwasalm marriage was only take place when Hazrat Aihsa was adult, and she marriage as per her own will. Not sure what the issue was if some young girl like some men older then him and want to marry, its her own choice.

You might like choclates but you cannot force us to have , i might not like it. Its does not mean if you like choclates, you try to say i am not a good man just beacuse i did not like choclates. Every body has its own will and choice so respect them.

2- Sorry i did not get your point at all

3- No muslaim pray to Moon, who said that to you. We only pray to Allah. Many people misguide you that we pray to Qabba, but we did not, we just put our direction to Qabba but no body pray to it. Yes, Islamic months count with moon. It might had 29 to 30 days per month.

4- First of all we did not believe in bibble so we cannot answer that why bible say that? bibble is a mixture of many book and it not the what orignal revelaed on Prophet Eisa alisalam so we cannot say why it says.

Finally, as muslaim we also like and love Prophet Eisa alisalam , we like and love all other Prophets and by following Prophet Muhammad Salalahualiwasalm its like we followed all Prophets as the basis message of all Prophets is same. Islam is not something new , it what all Prophet teaches.

format_quote Originally Posted by eagle47
Hello, as you see, I'm Christian but my conceptions about life and surrounding world are similar with Islam, I mean I want world peace, I like to love each human, regardless of his skin colour, nationality and I like to obey to God. But I want to ask you something:
1. Many people say that Muhammad was pedophile and criminal and they also say that it isn't good to be muslim because you believe that Muhammad was a good person, as like Jesus. Is it true?
2. If Islam is the true religion, why the Holy Quran appeared before the Holy Bible?
3. It's true that muslims are praying to the moon?Many people say that Allah is God of moon because Islam's logo
4. Why does in the Bible say that arabs will convert to Christianity(Orthodox Coptic Church) and this thing was accomplished?

I hope these questions wouldn't mind you, I wnat to know the truth. Thank you!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!