/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gems Beneficial Duas

Ridwaan Ravat
06-15-2015, 12:49 AM
O ﺂللَّــہ all praise is due to You alone; none can restrict what You have extended and none can extend what You have restricted; there is no guide for whom You have misguided; and no one can mislead whom You have guided; and none can give what You withhold; and none can withhold what You give. No one can bring near what You have distanced; and no one can distance what You have brought near. O ﺂللَّــہ shower upon us abundant blessings, mercy, Your special grace n favor and sustenance.

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ridwaan Ravat
06-15-2015, 12:53 AM
O ﺂللَّــہ You have asked from us that which is not in our control except with Your help, so grant us from it that which will make You to be pleased with us; O ﺂللَّــہ do not disgrace us as You have full knowledge of us and do not punish us as You have all power over us.

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم.

Ridwaan Ravat
06-15-2015, 12:57 AM
O ﺂللَّــہ I beg You through a do-aa which is the best in Your sight, by Your names which are Dearest and Most Glorious to You, by Your Kindness in favoring us with our Nabiy-e-Kareem Moe-hummud صلى الله عليه وسلم. thus You have saved us from being misled, commanded us to offer salutations unto him and made our salutations unto him a means of attaining higher ranks, atonement of sins, gaining Your Compassion and Kindness. So I beseech You, through the Honor of Your command, the obedience of Your order, the fulfillment of Your promise, that we correctly discharge our duty towards our Nabiy صلى الله عليه وسلم. And through the obligatory command that You have given to Your servants that they offer salutations upon him. I beg of You by the Majesty of Your Countenance and the Noor of Your Greatness, that You and Your angels send salutations upon Moe-hummud صلى الله عليه وسلم. Your servant, Your messenger, Your Nabiy and Your chosen one, better than any salutation You have sent to any of Your creation. Surely only You are worthy of all Praise, The Most Glorious.

Ridwaan Ravat
06-15-2015, 12:59 AM
O ﺂللَّــہ I beg You for such fear that will keep me away from Your disobedience; so that I may act in obedience to You, earning Your pleasure; so that I may repent sincerely out of fear for You; so that I may achieve sincerity out of shame for You and so that I may place my trust in You in all matters. And I ask You for the best expectations from You. Glory be to the Creator of Noor (Light).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ridwaan Ravat
06-16-2015, 07:30 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ I beg You for Your special mercy with which You would guide my heart, arrange my affairs, end my disorder, improve my religious life, settle my debt, protect my interests in my absence, improve my matters in my presence, brighten my face, purify my actions, inspire me with guidance, restore my love (towards good deeds) and protect me from all evil.

Ridwaan Ravat
06-17-2015, 12:13 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ purify my heart from hypocrisy, my actions from show, my tongue from lies and my eyes from treachery, for indeed, You know what the eyes deceptively glance at and what the hearts conceal.

Ridwaan Ravat
06-18-2015, 04:51 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ جل جلاله make Imaan most Beloved to us and decorate our hearts with Imaan and fill our hearts with dislike (hatred) towards disbelief (kufr), immorality and all sins and make us among Your virtuous and rightly guided servants! O ﺂللَّــہ جل جلاله cause us to die as Moeslims and join us with Your righteous servants so that we may be among those who were neither tested nor put to shame! Yaa ﺂللَّــہ we beg You please assist us in being steadfast in full filling our Duties to You in the manner and Mubaarak, (Blessed) Maqbool, (Accepted) and Mahboob, (Most Beloved) Sunnah of our Beloved Nabee-e-Kareem صلى الله عليه و آله و صحبه و سلم. and give us Toufeeq to be punctual with all Swalaah with jamaat and also Tahajjud, Awwabeen, Zikr, Tilaawat, Fasting and دعاء and striving in Your Path. O our Beloved ﺂللَّــہ You have blessed us once again with this great and Mubaarak month of Ramadhaan we beg You to assist us in taking full benefit of it and do not deprive any one of the Ummah from its tremendous Khair and Barakaat grant all of us the Best of Deen, Dunyaa, Qabr and Aakhirah!

Ridwaan Ravat
06-24-2015, 12:10 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ forgive me my parents and all the Believing Men and all the Believing Women and all the Moesliem Men and all the Moesliem Women the living from amongst them and those that have passed on through Your Special Compassion and Kindness O You the The Most Merciful amongst all those who show Mercy! Yaa ﺂللَّــہ bless the Ummah once again with the Beautiful Era and way of life of our Beloved Nabiy-e-Kareem صلى الله عليه وسلم. Make every Moesliem home like the home of Sahaaba (Radhiyallaahu Anhum Ajmaeen). Make Every Man, Woman and Child like the Men, Women and Children of Sahaaba ( Radhiyallaahu Anhum Ajmaeen) the beloved and accepted companions of Beloved Nabiy-e-Kareem

صلى الله عليه وسلم. آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم.

Ridwaan Ravat
06-26-2015, 02:28 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ make Your love the most coveted thing and Your fear (because of Your love and in order not to displease You) the strongest sentiment for us; and remove all worldly desires from our hearts by infusing into it a ruling passion for meeting You; and when people addicted to worldly pursuits are enjoying the worldly pleasures let our eyes be cooled with acts of devotion and worship to You! Yaa Arhamar Raahimeen Yaa dhal Jalaali wal Ikraam we beg You to forgive the Ummah of Beloved Nabee-e-Kareem صلى الله عليه وسلم. And shower Your Mercy upon us, help, guide and assist us in obedience to Your commands and the Sunnah and protect each and every one of us from Your and Your Beloved Nabee-e-Kareem صلى الله عليه وسلم. 's disobedience and displeasure and save us from all evil, harm and sins.

Ridwaan Ravat
06-29-2015, 03:54 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ The Originator of the skies and the earth, the Majestic and Benevolent, the Possessor of dignity which cannot be conceived by anyone else, I beg of You O ﺂللَّــہ O Beneficent One by the Majesty and Noor (illumination) of Your countenance that You grant me the capability to memories Your book (the Qur'aan-e- Kareem) just as You have granted me knowledge of it; and grant me the ability to recite it in a manner which is pleasing to You. O ﺂللَّــہ the Originator of the skies and the earth, the Majestic and Benevolent, the Possessor of dignity which cannot be conceived by anyone else, I beg of You, O ﺂللَّــہ O Benevolent One, by the Majesty and the Noor of Your countenance; that You illuminate my eyes with the Noor of Your book (the Qur'aan-e-Kareem) that You make me recite it continuously; that You remove the grief of my heart with it; that You open my heart through it; and that You make me act upon it physically; for verily, You alone can help me realize the truth and no one else besides You can grant it to me; and there is no ability (to stay away from evil) nor power to do any good except from ﺂللَّــہ The Most High, The Most Great.

Ridwaan Ravat
06-30-2015, 09:01 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ. You hear my speech and see my situation. You know all that I conceal and all that I disclose; none of my affairs are hidden from You. I am the afflicted one, the needy one, the one who is crying out for help, the one who is seeking refuge, the fearful one, the one who is in awe (of You), the one who admits and confess my sins. I beg of You, the begging of the destitute. I beseech You, the beseeching of a disgraceful sinner. I make do-aa to You , the do-aa of a fearful, afflicted person, whose neck is submitted before You, whose eyes pour out tears before You, whose body is humbled before You and whose nose cleaves to the ground for You. O ﺂللَّــہ do not make me despondent in my begging to You. Be kind and merciful to me. O The Best of those who are asked and O The Best of all who give. I beg of You forgiveness of all sins on behalf of myself, parents, spouse, children, brothers, sisters, Ustaad's, and the entire Ummah of Beloved Nabee-e-Kareem صلى الله عليه وسلم. And save and protect all of us from sins, evil, harm and hardships through Your Special Fadhl and Karam.

Ridwaan Ravat
07-04-2015, 02:58 AM
May ﺂللَّــہ grant Moe-hummud صلى الله عليه وسلم. a befitting recompense on our behalf; O ﺂللَّــہ convey our salutations unto him (Moe-hummud صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) And return his salutations unto us; O ﺂللَّــہ make us listeners and followers of Your commands and make us sincere friends and pleasant companions.

Ridwaan Ravat
07-04-2015, 03:03 AM
O ﺂللَّــہ guide us to be amongst those whom You have guided and grant us protection with those whom You have safeguarded and give us support with those whom You have supported and bless us with abundant blessings in whatever You grant and save us from the harm of whatever You have ordained; You are The only One who determines and controls fate and none can ever decide over Your decision. Most certainly none can disgrace whom You have favored and none can give honor to the one who is Your enemy; You are full of blessings our Rab and The Most High. We beg forgiveness of You and repent before You and may the blessings of ﺂللَّــہ be showered upon Nabiy ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. )Yaa ﺂللَّــہ we beg You for forgiveness of all our sins and short-comings make us among Your obedient and virtuous servants.

Ridwaan Ravat
07-08-2015, 08:10 PM
I seek forgiveness in ﺂللَّــہ besides whom there is none worthy of worship, The Ever-living, The Sustainer of life; and I turn to Him in repentance; O my Rab forgive me and accept my repentance. Verily You are The Acceptor of repentance, The Most Merciful. O ﺂللَّــہ Your forgiveness is far more extensive (encompassing) than our sins and we are more hopeful of Your Mercy than our own actions.

Ridwaan Ravat
08-13-2015, 08:37 AM
O ﺂللَّــہ You are The Most Gracious, The Most Generous, The Benevolent. Forgive me, have mercy upon me, protect me, provide me with sustenance, conceal my faults, support me, elevate me, guide me, do not let me go astray and enter me into junnah through Your Mercy, O The Most Merciful of those who show Mercy.

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمــــــــــين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم.

Ridwaan Ravat
08-13-2015, 08:39 AM
O ﺂللَّــہ we beg of You all good things which were asked for by Your pious servants and we seek Your protection from all such evil against which they had sought Your protection from ; O our Rab, grant us the Best of this world and the Best of the Here-After and save us from the punishment of Juhunnum; O our Rab we have believed, so forgive our sins, substitute our wrong-doings with good deeds and include us among the righteous at the time of death; O our Rab give us what You have promised us through Your Messengers and do not put us to shame on the Day of Judgement, Verily You never break Your promise.

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمین يا رب العرش العظيم. آمــــــــــين

Ridwaan Ravat
08-13-2015, 08:44 AM
I seek forgiveness from ﺂللَّــہ besides whom there is no deity; The Everlasting, The All-Sustainer, and I turn towards Him in repentance. O my Rab forgive me and accept my repentance. Verily You are The Acceptor of repentance, The Most Merciful! We beg You for pardon and complete safety and security in Deen and all our worldy affairs and our families and our possessions and all the stages of the Here-after

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمــــــــــين آمـ ـــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم.

Ridwaan Ravat
08-13-2015, 08:46 AM
O ﺂللَّــہ I place my needs before You even though my understanding may be limited and my actions may be weak. I am in need of Your mercy. I therefore ask You, O the One who decides all affairs and O the One who heals the hearts; just as You have placed a barrier between the oceans, so too save me from the punishment of Juhunnum and from lamentation therin and from the torture of the grave.

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمین يا رب العرش العظيم. آمــــــــــين

Sakina'141
08-14-2015, 01:20 PM
:sl:

Du`a’ of isikhara (guidance):

“If one of you feels inclined to do something then let that one pray two units of optional prayer, then say: ‘O Allah! I seek Your guidance by virtue of Your knowledge, and I seek ability by virtue of Your power, and I ask You of Your great bounty. You have power; I have none. And You know; I know not. You are the Knower of hidden things. O Allah! If in Your knowledge, (this matter*) is good for my religion, my livelihood and my affairs, immediate and in the future, then ordain it for me, make it easy for me, and bless it for me. And if in Your knowledge, (this matter*) is bad for my religion, my livelihood and my affairs, immediate and in the future, then turn it away from me, and turn me away from it. And ordain for me the good wherever it may be, and make me content with it.’” (Bukhari)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-19-2015, 01:08 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ open the locks of our hearts by means of Your remembrance and complete Your (favour and bounty) upon us and perfect Your (grace and compassion) upon us and make us amongst Your pious servants.

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم.

Ridwaan Ravat
08-22-2015, 07:06 PM
I seek forgiveness from ﺂللَّــہ besides whom there is no deity (none worthy of worship); The Everlasting, The All-Sustainer, and I turn towards Him in repentance. O my Rab forgive me and accept my repentance. Verily You are The Asceptor of repentance, The Most Merciful! We beg You for pardon and complete safety and security in Deen and all our worldly affairs and our families and our possessions and all the stages of the Here-after. O ﺂللَّــہ conceal my faults and save me from distress (and all unpleasant situations).

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمــــــــــين آمـ ـــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم.

Ridwaan Ravat
08-24-2015, 09:26 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ I seek from You an unbreakable promise. I am just a human being, so whichever believer I have hurt or rebuked or hit or cursed, then change that for him into mercy, purity and a means of gaining closeness to You. Aameen!

lonewolf007
08-24-2015, 10:28 PM
subhan'Allah the above dua is so beautiful.

MidnightRose
08-25-2015, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim007
subhan'Allah the above dua is so beautiful.
Agreed. All of them are.

lonewolf007
08-25-2015, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najimuddin
Agreed. All of them are.
absolutely :)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-26-2015, 07:30 AM
O ﺂللَّــہ You created my soul and You will take it back. Death and life is in Your control. If You keep it alive, protect it in the way You protect Your righteous servants. And if You give it death, forgive it and have mercy upon it.

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم.

Ridwaan Ravat
08-27-2015, 11:31 AM
O ﺂللَّــہ save me from the evil of my carnal desires and give me the determination to do what is most appropriate in my affairs; O ﺂللَّــہ do not leave me to myself even for the blink of an eye and do not snatch away from me the good that You have bestowed upon me , as none can take away what You have bestowed and the wealth of the wealthy cannot save them from Your punishment.

taherdawoodi
08-27-2015, 12:38 PM
Shukran for the wealth of knowledge Ridwaan Ravat and others.

Ridwaan Ravat
08-28-2015, 09:06 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ forgive the believing men and the believing women, the Moesliem men and the Moesliem women, those who are alive and those who have passed on and oir brothers who lived before us with Iymaan, and (O ﺂللَّــہ ) do not let us harbour any ill feeling in our hearts for those who believe; our Rab, verily You are Most Kind and Most Merciful.

Ridwaan Ravat
08-30-2015, 11:14 AM
O ﺂللَّــہ forgive me all my sins, the minor and the major, the first and the last, the ones committed openly and the ones committed secretly; O my Rab grant my soul Your fear and purify my soul only You are the Best purifier and You are the Protector and Master of my soul; O ﺂللَّــہ help me in remembering You and in thanking (and being greatful to You for all Your Bounty) and worshipping You in the best manner;

Ridwaan Ravat
08-31-2015, 09:55 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ unite our hearts, mend our relationships, and guide us to the paths of peace. Take us out of darkness into light and keep us away from open and concealed obscenities. Bless us in our ears, our eyes, our hearts, our spouses and our progeny. Accept our repentance. Indeed, You are The Most Forgiving, The Most Merciful. Make us greatful for Your blessings, so we may receive them with due praise. And perfect them for us.

Ridwaan Ravat
09-01-2015, 04:04 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ You have created me perfectly therefore perfect mt character as well; O my Rab forgive me , have mercy and guide me onto the straight path.

Ridwaan Ravat
09-10-2015, 02:33 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ turn our heart towards your Deen and turn the hearts of all Moesliems towards Your obedience and protect us from all sides through Your Mercy; O ﺂللَّــہ keep us steadfast lest we slip, and guide us lest we go astray.

آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم.

Ridwaan Ravat
09-12-2015, 03:37 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ bestow Your Special Mercy upon Your chosen angels, all the Ambiyaa Alayhimus Salaam the Messengers sent by You, on all the bearers of Your Throne, Jibraa-eel, Meekaa-eel, Israafeel the Angel of death, the angels guarding Junnah and Juhunnum, the angel who record good and bad deeds; and O ﺂللَّــہ send Your special Mercy to the household of Your Nabiy صلى الله عليه وسلم. greater in number than the mercy sent to the household of all other Messengers; and reward the companions of Your Nabiy صلى الله عليه وسلم. greater than the reward given to the companions of all other messengers.

آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم.

Ridwaan Ravat
09-12-2015, 03:39 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ we seek Your protection from the evil of things what we know and from the evil of the things what we do not know; O ﺂللَّــہ we seek Your protection from the evil of what we committed and from the evil of what we did not commit; O ﺂللَّــہ we seek Your protection from severe trials, unfortunate disasters, bad fate and mockery of the enemies.

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمین يا رب العرش العظيم

Ridwaan Ravat
09-14-2015, 01:31 PM
I seek forgiveness in ﺂللَّــہ , The only One besides whom there is no deity (none worthy of worship) The Everlasting, The One who give life to all creation, and I repent to Him; O my Rab, forgive me and accept my repentance. Verily You are the Acceptor of repentance, The Most Merciful.

Ridwaan Ravat
09-17-2015, 05:39 AM
O ﺂللَّــہ I beg of You that You bless my hearing, my sight, my soul, my appearance, my character, my family, my property and possessions, my living, my dying and my actions. O ﺂللَّــہ accept my virtuous deeds and I beg You for the highest abode in Jannah. آمــــــــــين

Ridwaan Ravat
09-17-2015, 05:45 AM
O ﺂللَّــہ You know my secrets and open matters therefore accept my plea. You know my needs therefore grant me my requests. You know what I bear within me therefore forgive me my sins.

Ridwaan Ravat
09-23-2015, 03:18 PM
May ﺂللَّــہ Subhaanahu wa Ta 'aala grant all those present on the plains of Arafah on the Auspicious day of Arafah complete forgiveness of all their sins and short comings accept all their Manaasik's of Haj and change their Aamaal-e-Sayy'eah to Aamaal-e-Hasa'nah honor them with Haj-e-Maqbool and Haj-e-Mabroor include them and us among His pious, obedient and virtuous servants and accept every Men, Women and child present there to return to their respective countries, provinces, cities, villages and homes with the enthusiasm that the Beloved Companions of Nabiy-e-Kareem ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) the Honourable Sahaaba (Radhiyallaahu alayhim Ajmaeen) went throughout the world with of Deen-e-Islaam, ie to learn Deen, practice Deen spread Deen and make every Ummati do the same and with the spirit of sacrificing our own whims, fancies and desires in order to full fill the orders and commandments of ﺂللَّــہ Azzawajalla Shaanahu wa Ta'aala and bring our lives completely and totally on the Mubaarak, Maqbool and Mahboob Sunnah of Beloved Nabiy-e-Kareem صلى الله عليه وسلم. We make dua to ﺂللَّــہ that ﺂللَّــہ make every locality in the world like the Most Beautiful City of Madeenah Munawwarah as it was in the time of Beloved Nabiy-e-Kareem صلى الله عليه وسلم. With the pure and peaceful Mu'aasharah-e-Muhammadiyaa Every home likes the homes of Sahaaba with the Aamaal of Deen And ﺂللَّــہ make every Man, Woman and child like the Man, Woman and children of Beloved Sahaaba (Radhiyallaahu anhum Ajmaeen)

آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم. .

Ridwaan Ravat
09-27-2015, 12:28 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ we beg You for provisions that are pure, knowledge that is beneficial, and deeds that will be accepted; O ﺂللَّــہ You have satiated us (with nourishment) and quenched our thirst so make it wholesome and You have granted us sustenance, plentiful and pure, so increase it (for us); O ﺂللَّــہ make us content with what You have granted us and put blessings in it and substitute all those things which we do not have with goodness; O our Rab, forgive us and have mercy upon us; verily You are The Most Dignified and The Most Respected.

Ridwaan Ravat
09-30-2015, 07:07 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ assist us in our Deen through our worldly affairs and in our hereafter through our piety. Protect us from all those things which are hidden from us and do not let us rely upon ourselves in dealing with those things that are before us. O The One whom sins cannot harm and whose forgiveness does not cause any loss, grant us that which does not cause You any loss and forgive us for that which does not cause You any harm. Verily You are the most Generous Giver. We beg You for immediate relief (from difficulties), noble patience, ample sustenance and protection from all sides. We beg You for complete and ever-lasting protection, gratitude for protection and freedom from need towards others. There is no protection (against evil) nor any power (to do good) except from ﺂللَّــہ the Most High, the Most Great.

Ridwaan Ravat
10-06-2015, 02:10 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ make me among those who when they commit an act of virtue, they rejoice and become pleased, and when thy commit a mistake, they seek forgiveness (and feel remorseful); O ﺂللَّــہ choose and select for me (what is best for me).

Ridwaan Ravat
10-08-2015, 03:48 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ we beg You for the good of what You bestow upon people - wealth, family and children - that they should neither be misled nor misleading; O ﺂللَّــہ make us from amongst Your chosen servants, with illuminated faces and limbs, who will be Your honoured guests.

Ridwaan Ravat
10-09-2015, 07:35 AM
O ﺂللَّــہ bestow Your Special Mercy upon Your chosen angels, all the Ambiyaa Alayhimus Salaam the Messengers sent by You, on all the bearers of Your Throne, Jibraa-eel, Meekaa-eel, Israafeel the Angel of death, the angels guarding Junnah and Juhunnum, the angel who record good and bad deeds; and O ﺂللَّــہ send Your special Mercy to the household of Your Nabiy صلى الله عليه وسلم. greater in number than the mercy sent to the household of all other Messengers; and reward the companions of Your Nabiy صلى الله عليه وسلم. greater than the reward given to the companions of all other messengers.

Ridwaan Ravat
10-19-2015, 06:15 AM
O ﺂللَّــہ have Mercy upon me by enabling me to avoid sins for as long as You keep me alive; and have Mercy upon me lest i should indulge in things which do not concern me; and grant me the foresight in doing such actions which will cause You to be pleased with me.

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم

Ridwaan Ravat
10-20-2015, 06:59 AM
O ﺂللَّــہ i beg You for the best of whatever can be asked, the best do-aa, the best of success, the best actions (deeds), the best recompense (reward), the best life and the best death. Keep me steadfast. Make my scales (of good deeds) heavy and perfect and strengthen my Imaan. Raise my status, accept my Swalaah, forgive my sins and short-comings. And I beg You for the highest abode (stage) in junnah.

آمــــــــــين اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم.

Ridwaan Ravat
10-29-2015, 04:40 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ i beg You for Iymaan which is firmly embedded in my heart, a true conviction so that I can understand that nothing will afflict me beyond what You have decreed for me, and contentment with what You have apportioned for me. Verily You have power over everything.

Ridwaan Ravat
11-03-2015, 07:04 AM
May the blessings of the name of ﺂللَّــہ be bestowed on myself, my Deen, my wealth and possessions, my family and my progeny O ﺂللَّــہ make me happy with Your decision and bless me in whatever You have destined for me so that I would not want to hasten what You have delayed for me and delay what You have hastened for me; O ﺂللَّــہ there is no (real) life except the life of the Hereafter, Yaa ﺂللَّــہ bless us in this life and the life of the Here-after. Yaa ﺂللَّــہ forgive us, have Mercy upon us, be pleased with us, guide us, protect us, elevate us, through Your Fadhl and Karam.;

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم.

Ridwaan Ravat
11-13-2015, 10:06 AM
O Allaah we beg of You all good things which were asked for by Your pious servants and we seek Your protection from all such evil against which they had sought Your protection from ; O our Rab, grant us the Best of this world and the Best of the Here-After and save us from the punishment of Juhunnum; O our Rab we have believed, so forgive our sins, substitute our wrong-doings with good deeds and include us among the righteous at the time of death; O our Rab give us what You have promised us through Your Messengers and do not put us to shame on the Day of Judgement, Verily You never break Your promise. Yaa Allaah we beg You for forgiveness on behalf of the Ummah of Beloved Nabee-e-Kareem صلى الله عليه وسلم. Please forgive us and do not deprive us of Your Mercy, Favor, Bounty, Fadhl and Karam

Ridwaan Ravat
11-24-2015, 05:28 PM
O Allaah I place my needs before You even though my understanding may be limited and my actions may be weak. I am in need of Your mercy. I therefore ask You, O the One who decides all affairs and O the One who heals the hearts; just as You have placed a barrier between the oceans, so too save me from the punishment of Juhunnum and from lamentation therin and from the torture of the grave.

Ridwaan Ravat
11-25-2015, 09:27 AM
O Allaah open the locks of our hearts by means of Your remembrance and complete Your (favour and bounty) upon us and perfect Your (grace and compassion) upon us and make us amongst Your pious servants. O Allaah give us the best of all good and virtue in this world and give us the best of all Your bounties and favours in the Hereafter and save us from the punishment of the Fire of Juhunnum.

Ridwaan Ravat
11-26-2015, 10:04 AM
O Allaah bestow Your Special Mercy upon Your chosen angels, all the Ambiyaa Alayhimus Salaam the Messengers sent by You, on all the bearers of Your Throne, Jibraa-eel, Meekaa-eel, Israafeel the Angel of death, the angels guarding Junnah and Juhunnum, the angel who record good and bad deeds; and O Allaah send Your special Mercy to the household of Your Nabiy صلى الله عليه وسلم. greater in number than the mercy sent to the household of all other Messengers; and reward the Companions of Your Nabiy صلى الله عليه وسلم. greater than the reward given to the Companions of all other Messengers.

Ridwaan Ravat
11-27-2015, 10:38 AM
[emoji257][emoji93][emoji257]Yaa Allaah, we beg You for Your love, love to obey and full fill all Your Orders and Comandments, love for our beloved Nabiy-e-Kareem صلى الله عليه وسلم. And His صلى الله عليه وسلم. Beautiful Sunnah, love of Sahaaba Ikraam (Radiyallaahum ajmaeen), love for Qur'aan-e-Kareem love for Deen and love for striving in Your path...
Yaa Allaah give us The strength and good health to perform all our daily Swalaah and Nawaafil with complete concentration, sincerity and devotion...
Yaa Allaah grant us the desire to remember You make dhikr and tilaawat...
Yaa Allaah , grant us freedom from debt... Wealth to share with the poor... Good health to assist the needy... Long life to fulfill our purpose and object of life...
Yaa Allaah , grant us
A legacy of pious children and good deeds...And Yaa Allaah at the end of our lives, grant us maut on Imaan with Aafiyat make our Qabr's gardens of Jannah...
Yaa Allaah bless us with the shade of Your Arsh on the Day of Qiyaamah do not disgrrace us on that Day nor put us to shame
Grant us safety from Your wrath, punishment and displeasure save us from the punishment, and fire of Juhannum...
And grant Your Ridhaa and the highest place in Jannatul Firdous and re-unite us with our marhoom loved ones...
We also beg You Yaa Allaah , grant our family and friends BETTER than what we've asked for ourselves...

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم. [emoji257][emoji92]

Ridwaan Ravat
11-30-2015, 05:30 PM
O Allaah the Reliever of worry and the Remover of grief, the One who answers the do-aa of the helpless, the Giver of mercy and grace in this world and in the Hereafter. You alone can have true mercy on me, therefore favour me with such mercy that I may no longer be in need of the mercy of others.

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم

Ridwaan Ravat
12-02-2015, 10:17 AM
O Allaah we beg You for Iymaan that settles deep in our hearts, true conviction so that we understand that nothing can afflict us beyond what You have written for us and satisfaction with the provisions which You have apportioned for us.

Ridwaan Ravat
12-03-2015, 07:16 AM
O Allaah You are the Most Gracious, the Most Generous, the Benevolent, forgive us, have Mercy upon us, protect us, provide us with sustenance, conceal our faults, support us, elevate us, guide us, do not let us go astray, enter us into Junnah through Your Mercy. O the Most Merciful of those who show mercy.

Ridwaan Ravat
12-04-2015, 06:20 AM
O Allaah make us among those who when they commit an act of virtue, they rejoice and become pleased, and when they commit a mistake, they seek forgiveness (and feel remorseful); O Allaah choose and select for us (what is best for us).O Allaah forgive us for our negligence and short comings help and assist us in obeying all Your Orders and Comandements and following the Mubaarak, Maqbool and Mahboob Sunnah way of life.

Ridwaan Ravat
12-15-2015, 08:54 AM
O Al-laah grant us Iymaan which does not waver, conviction after which there is no disbelief and mercy with which we could acquire the honour of Your respect in this world and in the Hereafter.

Ridwaan Ravat
12-17-2015, 11:57 AM
O Al-laah, You are the Most Gracious, the Most Generous, the Benevolent. Forgive us, have mercy upon us, protect us, provide us with halaal and pure sustenance, conceal our faults, support us, elevate us, guide us, do not let us go astray, enter us into Junnah through Your Mercy, O the Most Merciful of those who show mercy.

Ridwaan Ravat
12-23-2015, 04:24 PM
O the One who has unveiled the beauties of the world whilst concealing my faults. O the One who does not reprimand me for every fault and does not disclose my faults. O the Great Forgiver. O the Best in over looking sins. O the One with everlasting forgiveness. O the Dispenser of Mercy with both Hands stretched. O Companion of every whisper. O You who is the final resort for every complaint. O the Noble Forgiver. O the Most Tender-hearted. O the Creator of grace even before it is merited. O our Rab (One who knows the needs of every creations every moments needs and He and only He full fills it) O our Patron. O our Beloved Master. O our sole object of affection. O our Beloved Al-laah we beg of You not to burn our bodies in the fire of Juhunnum. O our Beloved Al-laah forgive us, help us, guide us, protect us. Be pleased with us, keep us covered under Your Forgiveness, protection and Mercy.

Ridwaan Ravat
12-24-2015, 09:25 PM
O Al-laah I beg forgiveness for all the sins which I have repeated after having repented for them before You. I beg forgiveness for all those promises which i have made to You on my behalf and then did not fulfill them. I beg forgiveness for Your gifts from which i drew strength only to use them in Your disobediance. I beg forgiveness for all those good actions that i intended for Your sake only but later mixed other motives with them.

Ridwaan Ravat
12-25-2015, 07:40 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ elevate his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Rank, honour his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Position, make weighty his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Scale, increase his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. )Reward, let his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Prevail, let his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Deen Reign, intensify his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Noor, perpetuate his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Excellence through the good deeds of his progeny and members of his household - which will be a source of coolness to his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Eyes and grant him ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Superiority over the previous Ambiyaa (Alayhimus Swalaatu was Salaam)

Ridwaan Ravat
12-29-2015, 09:21 PM
Yaaﺂللَّــہ solve all our problems and difficulties. Remove all calamities and help and guide us to make the right decision, guide us on the right path, protect us all always.

[emoji173]Ya ﺂللَّــہ we beg You fill our hearts with Your love! Ya Wadood O The Most Beloved and grant us the love for the Qur'aan-e-Kareem love for Deen-e-Islaam love for Beloved Nabiy صلى الله عليه وسلم. Love for Sahaaba (Ridwaanullaahi Ta'aalaa Alayhim Ajmaeen) and love for striving in Your Path.

[emoji173]Ya ﺂللَّــہ , grant all the deceased Jannatul-Firdous, fill their qabrs with Noor and make their qabars Garden of Jannah

[emoji173]Ya ﺂللَّــہ keep us steadfast on Swiraatal Mustaqeem and take us all on our appointed times with perfect and complete Imaan and Aafiyah

[emoji173]Ya ﺂللَّــہ help and assist the weak and oppressed of the Ummah remove all illness of the body. mind and soul​.assist us in all our affairs and grant every one of the Ummah of Beloved Nabiy-e-Kareem the best in Deen, dunyaa, Qabr and Aakhirah. Aameen Yaa Rabbal Aalameen!

Ridwaan Ravat
01-01-2016, 06:28 AM
O Allaah, grant me security with Your power, enter me into Your Mercy, let me spend my entire life in Your obediance, let my life end with my best deed and grant me Jannah as its reward.

Ridwaan Ravat
01-04-2016, 07:58 AM
O Al-laah I beg of You all those good things which Your Nabiy صلى الله عليه وسلم. had asked, and I seek Your protection from all those evil things which Your Nabiy صلى الله عليه وسلم. had sought protection from; and from You alone can help be asked; and to You do all matters return; and there is no ability (to stay away from evil) nor any power (to do any good) except from Al-laah, The Most High, The Most Great.

Ridwaan Ravat
01-06-2016, 01:53 PM
O Al-laah set right my deeni (religious) life which is a safeguard in all my affairs, and set right my worldly life which is a source of my earning and maintenance, and set right my life of the Hereafter unto which is my ultimate return; and keep me alive so long as it is in my best interest and take me from this world when death is in my best interest; and make my life a source of earning more and more good and virtue ; and make death a means of comfort for me from all evil and problems. Yaa Al-laah our Most Kind and Loving Creator and Master we have none besides You to help, guide, protect and assist us who can we turn to besides You Yaa Rahmaan Yaa Raheem Yaa Kareem we beg You have Mercy on the Ummah wrap us with You Mercy and Forgiveness unite the Ummah grant each and every one of the Ummah of Beloved Nabee-e-Kareem (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) the best in Deen dunya qabr and Aakhiraah.

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم. آمــــــــــين

Ridwaan Ravat
01-13-2016, 08:54 AM
O Al-laah assist us in our Deen through our worldly affairs and in our Aaghirah (Hereafter) through our piety. Protect us from all those things which are hidden from us and do not let us rely upon ourselves in dealing with those things that are before us. O The One whom sins cannot harm and whose forgiveness does not cause any loss, grant us that which does not cause You any loss and forgive us for that which does not cause You any harm. Verily You are the most Generous Giver. We beg You for immediate relief (from difficulties, hardships, ploblems), noble patience (in fulfilling all Your Orders and Comandments), ample sustenance and protection from all sides. We beg You for complete and ever-lasting protection, gratitude for protection and freedom from need towards others. There is no protection (against evil) nor any power (to do good) except from Al-laah The Most High, The Most Great. Yaa Al-laah help and assist every Ummati of Beloved Nabee-e-Kareem صلى الله عليه وسلم. To remain steadfast on Deen and the Maqbool, Mahboob and Mubaarak Sunnah.

Ridwaan Ravat
01-22-2016, 09:30 AM
O my Rab save me from Your punishment the day You resurrect Your servants; O Allaah choose and select for me (what is best for me); it is reported in authentic Ahaadeeth that Nabiy صلى الله عليه وسلم. Very frequently used to recite the following do-aa; O my Rab, give us the best of this world and the best of the Hereafter, and save us from the punishment of the fire of Juhunnum. O Allaah have mercy on us, forgive us, help us, protect us from all harm, hardship and sins.

Ridwaan Ravat
01-26-2016, 04:15 PM
O Al'laah I beg You for success in that which is destined, the hospitality of the martyrs, a life of happiness, the companionship of the Anbiyaa(Alayhimus swalaatu was salaam), and Your help over enemies. Verily You hear all Ad-ieyah.

Ridwaan Ravat
01-26-2016, 04:17 PM
O Allaah I seek Your protection from bad character and unpleasant actions, evil desires and dreadful diseases; O Al-laah I seek protection from stubbornness, hypocrisy and from bad manners.

Ridwaan Ravat
01-27-2016, 10:31 AM
O You the Comforter and Companion of all lonely persons, O You who is near and not remote, O You who is present and not away, O You who overcomes all and is not subdued in any way, O You the Everlasting and Eternal, the Majestic and Benevolent, O You who is the light of the heavens and earth, O You who is the embelishment of heavens and earth; O You the Mighty Sovereign of the heavens and earth; O You the sole support of the heavens and earth; O You the Origanator of the heavens and earth; O You the Sustainer of heavens and earth; O You the Majestic and Benevolent; O You who accedes to entreaties, and is the last resort of seekers of protection, relieves the pain of people in anguish, soothes the sorrow of the grived ones, favourably responds to the prayer of uneasy supplicants; O You who removes all uneasiness, O Diety (Ilaah) of the worlds; O You who is Most Merciful and Compassionate of All, we humbly place all our needs and wants before You! (O Al-laah You alone are Sufficient for us. Help and Assist the Ummah of Beloved Nabee-e-Kareem (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) O Most Loving Al-laah we have forgotten You, please do not forget us. Forgive us, Guide us, Assist us, Protect us from all evil, harm and sins at all times, Grant us Honour and Respect and do not disgrace us nor put us to shame.

Ridwaan Ravat
02-07-2016, 09:10 AM
O Al-laah elevate his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Rank, honour his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Position, make weighty his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Scale, increase his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. )Reward, let his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Proof Prevail, let his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Deen Reign, intentify his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Noor, perpetuate his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Excellence through the good deeds of his progeny and members of his household - which will be a source of coolness to his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Eyes and grant him ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Superiority over the previous Ambiyaa (Alayhimus Swalaatu was Salaam)

Ridwaan Ravat
02-07-2016, 09:13 AM
O Al-laah forgive us and the believing men and women and the Moeslim men and women. Reform them, set right their mutual affairs, unite their hearts, fill their hearts with Iymaan and wisdom, and keep them steadfast on the Deen of Your Rasool صلى الله عليه وسلم. Enable them to be grateful for Your bounty which You bestowed upon them, and enable them to fulfil their pledge which You have taken from them. Help them (to victory) over Your and their enemy. O True Ilaah (deity)

آمــــــــــين اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم.

Ridwaan Ravat
02-07-2016, 09:14 AM
O Al-laah bestow Your Special Mercy upon Your chosen angels, all the Ambiyaa Alayhimus Salaam the Messengers sent by You, on all the bearers of Your Throne, Jibraa-eel, Meekaa-eel, Israafeel the Angel of death, the angels guarding Junnah and Juhunnum, the angel who record good and bad deeds; and O Al-laah send Your special Mercy to the household of Your Nabiy صلى الله عليه وسلم. greater in number than the mercy sent to the household of all other Messengers; and reward the companions of Your Nabiy صلى الله عليه وسلم. greater than the reward given to the companions of all other messengers.

Ridwaan Ravat
02-07-2016, 09:15 AM
O You the Comforter and Companion of all lonely persons, O You who is near and not remote, O You who is present and not away, O You who overcomes all and is not subdued in any way, O You the Everlasting and Eternal, the Majestic and Benevolent, O You who is the light of the heavens and earth, O You who is the embelishment of heavens and earth; O You the Mighty Sovereign of the heavens and earth; O You the sole support of the heavens and earth; O You the Origanator of the heavens and earth; O You the Sustainer of heavens and earth; O You the Majestic and Benevolent; O You who accedes to entreaties, and is the last resort of seekers of protection, relieves the pain of people in anguish, soothes the sorrow of the grived ones, favourably responds to the prayer of uneasy supplicants; O You who removes all uneasiness, O Diety (Ilaah) of the worlds; O You who is Most Merciful and Compassionate of All, we humbly place all our needs and wants before You! (O Al-laah You alone are Sufficient for us. Help and Assist the Ummah of Beloved Nabee-e-Kareem (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) O Most Loving Al-laah we have forgotten You, please do not forget us. Forgive us, Guide us, Assist us, Protect us from all evil, harm and sins at all times, Grant us Honour and Respect and do not disgrace us nor put us to shame.

Ridwaan Ravat
02-08-2016, 07:00 AM
O Al-laah I repent before You of all my sins and promise never to return to the same (with Your help and assistance). O Al-laah Your forgiveness is far more extensive than my sins and Your Mercy is far more promising unto me than my (good actions). O Al-laah forgive us, have mercy upon us, help us, guide us, protect us, make us among Your obediant and righteous servants.

Ridwaan Ravat
02-10-2016, 10:10 AM
O Allaah we beg of You all good things which were asked for by Your pious servants and we seek Your protection from all such evil against which they had sought Your protection from ; O our Rab, grant us the Best of this world and the Best of the Here-After and save us from the punishment of Juhunnum; O our Rab we have believed, so forgive our sins, substitute our wrong-doings with good deeds and include us among the righteous at the time of death; O our Rab give us what You have promised us through Your Messengers and do not put us to shame on the Day of Judgement, Verily You never break Your promise. Yaa Allaah we beg You for forgiveness on behalf of the Ummah of Beloved Nabee-e-Kareem صلى الله عليه وسلم. Please forgive us and do not deprive us of Your Mercy, Favor, Bounty, Fadhl and Karam

Ridwaan Ravat
02-14-2016, 02:05 AM
O Allaah I beg You for good health with Imaan and such Imaan which is accompanied by excellent character and such salvation (in this world) which is followed by complete success (in this world and the Here-After) and Mercy from You, well-being and forgiveness from You and Your Pleasure.

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آمــــــــــين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم. .

Ridwaan Ravat
O Allaah we repent before You from all our sins and promise never to return to it ever (with Your help إن شاء الله )! O Allaah Your forgiveness is far more extensive than our sins and Your Mercy is far more promising unto us than our (good) actions. Yaa Allaah Yaa Rahmaan Yaa Raheem Yaa Kareem forgive us, help us, guide us, protect us, do not deprive us of Your Mercy, shower upon us beneficial rains. Make us among Your pious, righteous and obediant servants.

Ridwaan Ravat
O Al-laah, Revealer of the Book, Mover of clouds and Conqueror of the enemy troops, defeat the disbelievers and grant us victory over them; O Al-laah we place You in front of them (as a protection) and we seek Your protection from their mischief; O Al-laah The Everlasting and The One who gives life to all His Creations we beg You for Your mercy.

Aameen Yaa Rabbal Aalameen!

Ridwaan Ravat
02-16-2016, 06:17 PM
G May the blessings of Al-laah be bestowed on myself, my Deen, my family, my wealth and my progeny. O Al-laah, make me happy with Your decision and bless me in whatever You have destined for me so that i would not want to hasten what You have delayed for me and delay what You have hastened for me; O Al-laah, choose and select for me (what is best for me).

Ridwaan Ravat
02-17-2016, 03:17 PM
O Al-laah I beg You to grant me perfection of Wudhoo (ablution) and perfection of Swalaah (prayers), perfection of Your pleasure (towards me) and Your forgiveness (for me). O Al-laah give me my record of deeds in my right hand (on the day of Judgement). O Al-laah grant me a shining face on the day when righteous persons will have shining faces. O Al-laah cover me with Your Mercy and save me from Your chastisement. O Al-laah keep my feet firm on the Day when feet will begin to waver. O Al-laah
We are totally dependent on You for guidance and protection we beg You please guide us, forgive us and protect the Imaan lives property akhlaaq a'amaal and belongings of the Ummah of Beloved Nabee-e-Kareem صلى الله عليه وسلم . Yaa Al-laah we are in desperate need of Rain we beg You our Beloved Allaah shower us with beneficial rains and do not deprive us Yaa Kareem, Yaa Raheem, Yaa Hannaan, Yaa Mannaan, Yaa Arhamar Rahimeen.

Ridwaan Ravat
02-19-2016, 06:18 PM
O ﺂللَّــہ elevate his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Rank, honour his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Position, make weighty his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Scale, increase his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. )Reward, let his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Prevail, let his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Deen Reign, intensify his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Noor, perpetuate his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Excellence through the good deeds of his progeny and members of his household - which will be a source of coolness to his ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Eyes and grant him ( صلى الله عليه وسلم. ) Superiority over the previous Ambiyaa (Alayhimus Swalaatu was Salaam). Aameen Yaa Rabbal Aalameen!

Ridwaan Ravat
02-22-2016, 07:15 PM
O Allaah we seek Your protection from being deprived of Your bounties and the removal of Your protection and affliction of sudden calamities and all situations which will earn Your anger. O our Rab give us the best of this world and the best of the Here-after and protect us from the chastisement of the Fire O Allaah our Beloved Master and Creator we have none besides You to forgive, help, guide, protect and full fill all our needs. Yaa Kareem protect the lives, wealth, property, Imaan, Aamaal, honour, chastity, Aklaaq of every Ummati of Beloved Nabiy-e-Kareem صلى الله عليه وسلم. We beg You Yaa Rahmaan, Yaa Raheem cover us with Your Mercy and bless us with beneficial rains and all Your favours and bounties through Your Fadhl and Karam. full fill all our needs of Deen dunyaa and Aakhirah.

Ridwaan Ravat
02-23-2016, 04:01 PM
O The One who has unveiled the beauties of the world whilst concealing my faults. O The One who does not reprimand me for every fault and does not disclose my faults. O The Great Forgiver. O The Best in over looking sins. O The One with everlasting forgiveness. O The Dispenser of Mercy with both Hands stretched out. O Companion of every whisper. O You who is the final resort for every complaint. O The Noble Forgiver. O The Most Tender-hearted. O The Creator of grace even before it is merited. O our Rab (One who knows the needs of each and every creations every moments needs and He and only He full fills it) O our Patron. O our Beloved Master. O our sole object of affection. O our Beloved Al-laah we beg of You not to burn our bodies in the fire of Juhunnum. O our Beloved Al-laah forgive us, help us, guide us, protect us. Be pleased with us, keep us covered under Your Forgiveness, protection and Mercy.

Ridwaan Ravat
03-03-2016, 11:20 AM
O Allaah You alone are worthy of everlasting praise along with Your perpetuity. You alone are worthy of eternal praise along with Your eternity You alone are worthy of praise, the praise which has no limit without Your will. You alone are worthy of everlasting praise, the proclaimer (of Your praises) desires nothing but Your pleasure. You alone are worthy of praise, which is offered with every blink of the eye and with every breath.

Ridwaan Ravat
04-26-2016, 12:20 AM
O Al-laah, Revealer of the Book, Mover of clouds and Conqueror of the enemy troops, defeat the disbelievers and grant us victory over them; O Al-laah we place You in front of them (as a protection) and we seek Your protection from their mischief; O Allaah The Everlasting and The One who gives life to all His Creations we beg You for Your mercy. Yaa Allaah Yaa Arhamar Raahimeen we are totally dependant on You we have no one besides You to turn to We beg You for guidance, help, assistance and protection against our enemies and nafs and Shaytaan.

Ridwaan Ravat
04-26-2016, 12:21 AM
O Allaah You alone are the Reliever of worry and the Remover of grief, You alone are the only One who answers the plea of the helpless. You are The Most Compassionate in this world and the Hereafter and the Most Merciful in both the worlds. You alone can have true mercy on us, therefore favour us with such mercy that we may no longer be in need of the mercy of anyone besides You. Yaa Rahmaan, Yaa Raheem, Yaa Kareem, forgive us, guide us, protect us from all harm, evil, hardships, sins and difficulties, unite us on Haq make us amongst Your true pious, virteous and obediant servants.

Ridwaan Ravat
05-07-2016, 08:56 AM
O Allaah
Bestow Your Special Blessings and Mercy upon our Noble Master Moehammad
صلى الله عليه وسلم his family, his companions, his children, inmates of his house, his decendants near and remote, his friends, his followers, his adherents, and on us along with all of them, O The Most Merciful and Compassionate of all. And O Allaah include us in His
صلى الله عليه وسلم Jamaat Raise us on the Day of Judgement along with Him
صلى الله عليه وسلم and favour us with the honour of drinking from the Fountain of Kausar at the Most Blesssed and Mubaarak hand of our Beloved Nabiy-e-Kareem صلى الله عليه وسلم. and enter us in Jannah with our Beloved Nabiy-e-Kareem
صلى الله عليه وسلم .O Allaah fill our hearts with Your love and the love of Beloved Nabiy-e-Kareem صلى الله عليه وسلم. Love of his Beloved companions Sahaaba RadhIyallaahu anhum ajmaeen, love of Deen, Qur'aan-e-Kareem and striving in Your path.

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله سيدنا محمد واصحابه وبارك وسلم آميـــن يا أرحــم الراحميـن آمــــــــــين آمــــــــــين يا رب العالمين آمین يا رب العرش العظيم.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.