/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problems to open a thread

sister herb
07-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Salam alaykum

I can´t open the thread "why more and more Muslim women in Britain are choosing to become “co-wives” ? " in Family and Society section. Every times I try, it takes a long time and finally I get information as "Can´t open this site". As there are some answers, others can open it. I have tried to open it many times during the last days. Why´s that? Other threads in same section I can open without any problems.

I have already talked with mod about this but maybe its a matter what belongs to the admins.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
07-04-2015, 07:30 PM
:wa:

This one? http://www.islamicboard.com/family-a...-wives%94.html

I can open it with no problems. Not sure why it's not working for you, I'll look into it :ia:.

sister herb
07-04-2015, 08:29 PM
I can open this thread by that link you posted to here but not from the forum. ;D Mysterious.

strivingobserver98
07-05-2015, 03:31 AM
Can you share me the link, where it doesn't work?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
07-05-2015, 05:45 AM
When I go to http://www.islamicboard.com/family-and-society/ and click: why more and more Muslim women in Britain are choosing to become “co-wives” ? it doesn´t work.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!