/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need a Stan country name !

The Zulfiqar
07-05-2015, 03:47 PM
well guys i need a new stan name for my country ! J/k i started playing nation state game and i like it a lot (good for Politics)
so i want to start a new country for Indian Muslims but the problem isi i dont have any Good STAN name :hmm:

here is the Fantasy map basically map of north and western Indian states.
History:
made for North Indian Muslims ? i mean who cares right ? ;D

so yeah, i just need a good Stan Country name for my new Fantasy Country xD
any Ideas ?:shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Zulfiqar
07-05-2015, 03:49 PM
Map :
i am not allowed to post Pics here. please alternatehistory . com / discussion / showthread.php?t=228562&page=174

ardianto
07-05-2015, 04:30 PM
Hindu-Stan, or you also can call it India.

Brother, it's okay you want to make a new country in your fantasy. But it should not offend a sensitive issue in the real world.

Let Muslims in India still live in India, still being Indians, contribute in building the India. What the Hindus, Muslims, and people from other faiths must do in India is build a religious tolerance. So they will live together in harmony.

:)

Karl
07-06-2015, 12:33 AM
How about Currystan or Karistan. Hindustan already exists.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
07-06-2015, 01:20 AM
The members who view this thread and don't reply are in Lurkistan :D.

Lady A
07-06-2015, 04:42 AM
Upperstan (upper=up), for Indians, more accurately, upperwalastan ;D
Northstan
Humarastan

sister herb
07-06-2015, 06:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
The members who view this thread and don't reply are in Lurkistan :D.
I´ll never admit I have been here...

ardianto
07-06-2015, 07:50 PM
Maybe I am too serious for the game. But I often observe South Asia, so I know that in South Asia the term "stan" is used to mock Pakistan. People at there have created many "stan" with various meaning which always addressed to Pakistan as ribbing or as satire.

But I am not angry to brother The Zulfiqar. I hope he wants to find good "stan" because he want to stop the habit of using "stan" to mock Pakistan.

I hope, one day I can see Indians and Pakistanis people shake hands with each other and forget their disputes. Jai Hind to Indians, and Pakistan Zindabad to Pakistanis.

:)

sister herb
07-06-2015, 08:12 PM
Paki-stan, Afghani-stan... Have this "stan" also some other meaning than just being a mocking word? In Swedish language it means as "town" but I don´t think Swedish is commonly used in that part of the world.

So what is its meaning - if there is any?

Scimitar
07-06-2015, 08:49 PM
muddistan, wobblestan, upnastan, himlastan...

...it's a shame pakistan exists already, I mean that both ways :D

*dodges the rotten tomatoes. goes into Lurkistan :D

Scimi

Scimitar
07-12-2015, 05:53 AM
"inbetweenistan" :D

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!