PDA

View Full Version : Back at it



Nebula01
07-08-2015, 04:26 PM
Assalamu Alaykum. My name is something bint something and I'm from Sweden (but not ethnically a Swede). I'm turning 19 soon and I used to be a part of the ummah forum then I took a break and thought why not try on a new forum. So here I am. Don't really know what else to say about me, but if you have questions feel free to ask☺
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
farhan
07-08-2015, 04:36 PM
:wa:

Welcome to IB :). I have a question to ask, how did you find this place? And do you live in Sweden or just from there?

You joined during last 10 nights of Ramadhan, a really beneficial time to seek Laylatul Qadr. Hope this forum is beneficial to you :ia: and helps you maximize gaining those rewards.

Please keep the all of the Muslim ummah in your duas! :jz:
Reply

Nebula01
07-08-2015, 04:44 PM
Jazakullahi Khair☺ Google is key👌 I wanted to find an islamic forum and when there was an app to it I was just like "sold". I actually do live in Sweden and I was born there too. I also wish for this to be beneficial to me, Ameen. And I shall keep the whole ummah in my duas especially during these last days.
Reply

Aaqib
07-08-2015, 07:24 PM
Welcome sister to IB :) Hope you have a great stay here! :D
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
sister herb
07-08-2015, 07:29 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to IB forum sister. Ramadan Mubarak to you.

Actually I am your "neighbor" as I live in Finland. :thankyou:
Reply

Jannat Seeker
07-08-2015, 08:02 PM
وَ عَلَيْكُمْ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُهُ

Welcome to IB Sister. Hope you will enjoy your stay here & find it beneficial.
Reply

Nebula01
07-08-2015, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by sister herb
Salam alaykum

Welcome to IB forum sister. Ramadan Mubarak to you.

Actually I am your "neighbor" as I live in Finland. :thankyou:
The Nordic✊
Reply

crimsontide06
07-08-2015, 08:24 PM
Welcome!!
Reply

Iceee
07-08-2015, 08:30 PM
Salaam Sister, something bint something. :D

Welcome to IslamicBoard :) Feel free to browse through the forum threads and have a read through of anything that you like.

Also feel free to post any questions or comments you may have.

Ramadan has almost already come to an end. Inshallah Allah blesses you and us all in the final days.
Reply

MuslimInshallah
07-09-2015, 02:30 AM
Originally Posted by Nebula01
Assalamu Alaykum. My name is something bint something and I'm from Sweden (but not ethnically a Swede). I'm turning 19 soon and I used to be a part of the ummah forum then I took a break and thought why not try on a new forum. So here I am. Don't really know what else to say about me, but if you have questions feel free to ask☺
Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh my dear,

(smile) Welcome to this Forum. I'm from Canada and I have a daughter close in age to you. (smile) Please feel free to add your comments and ideas. It is interesting and instructive to read other people's points of view. Each voice is unique and adds a richness to the mix.

May Allah, the Nourisher, Bless you this Ramadan, and Accept your fasts and Make them easy for you.
Reply

MuslimOfAmerica
07-09-2015, 07:52 AM
Welcome! We, the MuslimOfAmerica team are also new. We have no prior experience with Islamic forums, but In Sha Allah this will be a wonderful journey. This will allow us to express our thoughts and discuss topics with other Muslims in a respectful, and dignified way.
Reply

Nebula01
07-09-2015, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by MuslimInshallah
Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh my dear,

(smile) Welcome to this Forum. I'm from Canada and I have a daughter close in age to you. (smile) Please feel free to add your comments and ideas. It is interesting and instructive to read other people's points of view. Each voice is unique and adds a richness to the mix.

May Allah, the Nourisher, Bless you this Ramadan, and Accept your fasts and Make them easy for you.
Jazakullahi Khair I will😊
Reply

Lady A
07-09-2015, 10:37 AM
:wa: :welcome:

Glad you joined! I can know say I know a Muslim Sister allll the way in Sweden! Its amazing meeting muslims from all over the world! I hope you stay!! :sunny:

Ameen to all duas.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!