/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Visit critically ill brother in London

strivingobserver98
07-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Forwarded via Whatsapp

LONDON BROTHERS!

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatuAllaahi wa barakaatuhu

A brother is CRITICALLY ill in hospital. He doesn't have much family in this country and no-one to visit or to pray for him.

Please in this last 10 days can this community spare a visit to our brother? If you cannot visit then I request you make dua for him in these last 10 days in shaa Allaah. (Esp brothers who speak swahili))

MR Bashir malek BED 7
UCH Hospital next to Euston Square. Ward T3 Intensive care Visiting time are from 10am-8pm.

Call brother; abu Ibraheem;*
07508 217370 for any additional details

'Ali bin Abu Talib (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "When a Muslim visits a sick Muslim at dawn, seventy thousand angels keep on praying for him till dusk. If he visits him in the evening, seventy thousand angels keep on praying for him till the morning; and he will have (his share of) reaped fruits in Jannah."

[At- Tirmidhi].

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aaqib
07-09-2015, 04:16 PM
I'll make sure to make a dua for the brother, I live in the US so I can't visit.
InshaAllah he'll be out of the hospital fresh and strong :)

Lady A
07-09-2015, 11:30 PM
May Allah grant Brother Bashir Malik shifa and forgive his sins, Ameen.

Scimitar
07-10-2015, 06:53 AM
I intend to go in sha Allah.

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
07-10-2015, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
I intend to go in sha Allah.

Scimi
Masha Allah that's good :thumbs_up.

Let us know how he is doing :ia:.

Scimitar
07-10-2015, 06:03 PM
I plan to go tomorrow in sha Allah. I will be going with a brother in Islam in sha Allah.

Scimi

strivingobserver98
07-11-2015, 08:41 PM
News has come the brother passed away. Please pray for him.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

He passed away on Thursday night and buried yesterday.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!