/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How To Cancel My Account

hisnameiszzz
08-02-2015, 08:05 PM
Salaams all,

I've come to the end of the line with my time on IB.

Could someone be kind enough to tell me how to disable or cancel my account?

Jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lady A
08-02-2015, 08:06 PM
:wa:

Sorry to see you go! :cry:

Stay strong in life and I pray Allah continues to shower His blessings upon you! :amin:

ardianto
08-02-2015, 09:17 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam.

You can ask moderator to disable your account by request.

But bro, you can go and back anytime and you are always welcomed here. So, why should you disable your account?.

:)

greenhill
08-03-2015, 12:57 AM
Ditto the above..

At least you just didn't suddenly disappear but gave us a sort of 'bye bye'. :p

May you find peace and a solution to your noisy neighbours.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Abed
08-03-2015, 04:19 PM
Wassalam brother, why would you want to leave IB forums, and worse still, disable your account?

Take a break brother, some day you'l return.

You will be missed thats for sure.

Simply_Logical
08-11-2015, 01:35 PM
so to clarify is it possible to close your account on here? just curious...

AabiruSabeel
08-11-2015, 01:48 PM
:salam:

You can send a request to the staff by posting in the Helpdesk. Each request is studied on a case by case basis.

If approved, the accounts are not deleted completely. They are usually disabled so that the user will no longer be able to sign in. The posts and threads remain as it is.

Simply_Logical
08-11-2015, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibṉĀdam
:salam:

You can send a request to the staff by posting in the Helpdesk. Each request is studied on a case by case basis.

If approved, the accounts are not deleted completely. They are usually disabled so that the user will no longer be able to sign in. The posts and threads remain as it is.
okay kewl i was more curious than anything, thanks Jazak'Allah Khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!