/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Learn Hadith and pose q's from a living scholar not what you fancy

جوري
08-08-2015, 02:34 PM
Not your whims or Google also learn Arabic - how can you carry this religion from ignorance and learn it at the hands of the ignorant when it's compulsory for you to learn and Omar Ibn Al-khataab said, learn Arabic for it will teach you wisdom!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dr_khalid_hayek

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-10-2015, 06:03 AM

جوري
08-10-2015, 11:57 AM
It's unfortunate that a man who's teaching uloom Al Hadith gets his account locked.
Guess there's only the Google version Kerry and Obama approve

Abz2000
08-10-2015, 12:12 PM
wasn't it on google sis?
If not, then let's make the google version "uloom al hadith"
am still confused about what you meant can you clarify please?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
08-10-2015, 10:33 PM
His website still is thankfully - they close down sites and Twitter accounts of scholars akin to khalid ar'rashid who haven't sold out for petro dollars!

http://www.addyaiya.com/uin/arb/ShowContent.aspx?Id=106

he's a scholar of Hadith I thought it would be good for people here to fatwa less and learn more or for a abir sabeel if no one here is interested seeing that Arabic is a perquisite to learning

:w:

umairlooms
08-11-2015, 05:20 AM
learning arabic is obligatory???

Abz2000
08-11-2015, 07:53 AM
highly useful at bare minimum,
can't get tricked with twisted interpretations so easily and the flavour of a multi-dimentional word opens up rather than one side often morphed into a different or wrong context at the time of reading.

Just as english is currently useful for computer users or lawyers no matter where in the world, and Mandarin for business interested, Arabic it appears is about to flourish as the source language of universal law.
Arabic also changes method of thinking and perception due to the constant exposure to interpreting roots expanding them, it forces a person to think and see issues in simplistic and complicated terms all at the same time.

there's always a reason with Allah, there's great wisdom in the fact He chose and evolved Arabic from the semitic family as the language for the Arabs amongst whom He'd send His final Messenger and Law.

Do a search for the book "aziz al mubtadi" and you'll get a gist of what i'm getting at.

here's a more detailed book:
http://special.worldofislam.info/Ara...Morphology.pdf

جوري
08-11-2015, 08:45 AM
I wrote learning Arabic will teach you wisdom per Omar bin ilkthaab - and that's the heart and central preservation upon which our religion stands - how can people neglect it? Can you pray in another language? And if not then how can one pray not understanding what they're saying? it's strange how much gets altered just what I've written to how people understand what's written let alone that which requires actual study and knowledge and depth of understating.
Per Br. ABZ's post having uloom Al Hadith listed on Google is like treating every headache with aspirin - knowledge can be there but understanding of it is a different story.
Just reading 90% of what's on this forum leads me to believe that most parrot without knowledge- furthermore much of what's parroted has no isnad, weak isnad or taken all together out of context or from Shiite or Sufi nonsense. And that's very dangerous
I've never had interest in converting people that's true although da3wah is part of Islam - I've more interest in people having proper understanding of their religion so we aren't a thousand and one deviant sects!
Hence I connected and linked you with an actual scholar of Hadith who takes questions and offers lessons and anyone above learning and with pride should seek to be something else other than a Muslim!

:w:

جوري
08-11-2015, 09:02 AM
طالب العلم إذا تنحى عن الصدع بالحقنقول له : وإن تتولوا يستبدل قوما غيركم ثم لا يكونوا أمثالكم سنة الله :فلن تجد لسنة الله تبديلا

Abz2000
08-11-2015, 09:29 AM
Miss Talut :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!