/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Plz i need help urgently and im losing sleep thanks

Abdullah12786
08-12-2015, 04:00 AM
Can some brother help me explain this verse what does this 'us' mean im recently having problems explaining about why Allah uses 'we' and here 'us' is used can someone help me plz

And We made them leaders guiding by Our command. And We inspired to them the doing of good deeds, establishment of prayer, and giving of zakah; and they were worshippers of Us.(alone)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ridwaan Ravat
08-12-2015, 04:24 AM
Assalamualykum.

In the Arabic language plural is used to denote authority and power. Allah is showing his complete authority.

Request duaas

Abdullah12786
08-12-2015, 04:33 AM
'Worshipers of us' it confuses me isn't it meant be worshipersof me maybe its my english sorry the arabic is 'wakanu lana abidiin'

Abdullah12786
08-12-2015, 04:35 AM
Surat ambiya verse 73 I understand why 'we' is used for plural of respect but 'us' is the one that confuses me

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
soheil1
08-12-2015, 04:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah12786
Surat ambiya verse 73 I understand why 'we' is used for plural of respect
So what is the problem? those are just inflections

Ridwaan Ravat
08-12-2015, 05:03 AM
The same rule applies to نحن (us) as well.

In no way does it means many or multiple gods.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!