/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problem opening a thread

Pygoscelis
08-13-2015, 01:52 PM
This is off topic, but I don't know where else to post it. What is with the thread below "Sun Rises in West"? If I click on it it takes me to the forum front page. I wanted to read it so I could explain to people that this is a blatant myth and hoax that goes around every few years. The planet's rotation doesn't and will not suddenly switch angular momentum. And NASA has never said that it has. This is a confusion stemming from observations that were made relative from earth to mars mixed with Islamic mythology.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-14-2015, 06:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
This is off topic, but I don't know where else to post it. What is with the thread below "Sun Rises in West"? If I click on it it takes me to the forum front page. I wanted to read it so I could explain to people that this is a blatant myth and hoax that goes around every few years. The planet's rotation doesn't and will not suddenly switch angular momentum. And NASA has never said that it has. This is a confusion stemming from observations that were made relative from earth to mars mixed with Islamic mythology.

had the same issue when clicking the link,
pygo, we have been told that it will happen and i can assure you that it is a promise that is fulfilled before judgement.
whether the rotational direction will reverse, and we see the sun as appearing from the opposite side (left to right/vice versa),
or the magnetic poles will flip and the phenomena is observed on physical compasses so that north, south, east and west appear at opposite points- God Knows Best.

but then, wgen you switch voltage polarity on a dc motor, it actually revolves in the opposite direction.

it does appear that the earth's magnetic field functions as an electromagnet powered by solar energy rather than simply a physical magnet (not that God can't flip a physical magnet - He designed it in the first place).
and living in an age where i can start my motorbike engine with the key fob, it's difficult to doubt the scientific possibility.

Surah 75. The Rising Of The Dead, Resurrection

1.*I do call to witness the Resurrection Day;
2.*And I do call to witness the self-reproaching spirit: (Eschew Evil).
3.*Does man think that We cannot assemble his bones?
4.*Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers.

5.*But man wishes to do wrong (even) in the time in front of him.
6.*He questions: "When is the Day of Resurrection?"
7.*At length, when the sight is dazed,
8.*And the moon is buried in darkness.
9.*And the sun and moon are joined together,-
10.*That Day will Man say: "Where is the refuge?"
11.*By no means! No place of safety!
12.*Before thy Lord (alone), that Day will be the place of rest.
13.*That Day will Man be told (all) that he put forward, and all that he put back.
14.*Nay, man will be evidence against himself,
15.*Even though he were to put up his excuses.
16.*Move not thy tongue concerning the (Qur'an) to make haste therewith.
17.*It is for Us to collect it and to promulgate it:
18.*But when We have promulgated it, follow thou its recital (as promulgated):
19.*Nay more, it is for Us to explain it (and make it clear):
20.*Nay, (ye men!) but ye love the fleeting life,
21.*And leave alone the Hereafter.
22.*Some faces, that Day, will beam (in brightness and beauty);-
23.*Looking towards their Lord;
24.*And some faces, that Day, will be sad and dismal,
25.*In the thought that some back-breaking calamity was about to be inflicted on them;
26.*Yea, when (the soul) reaches to the collar-bone (in its exit),
27.*And there will be a cry, "Who is a magician (to restore him)?"
28.*And he will conclude that it was (the Time) of Parting;
29.*And one leg will be joined with another:
30.*That Day the Drive will be (all) to thy Lord!
31.*So he gave nothing in charity, nor did he pray!-
32.*But on the contrary, he rejected Truth and turned away!
33.*Then did he stalk to his family in full conceit!
34.*Woe to thee, (O men!), yea, woe!
35.*Again, Woe to thee, (O men!), yea, woe!
36.*Does man think that he will be left uncontrolled, (without purpose)?
37.*Was he not a drop of sperm emitted (in lowly form)?
38.*Then did he become a leech-like clot; then did ((Allah)) make and fashion (him) in due proportion.
39.*And of him He made two sexes, male and female.
40.*Has not He, (the same), the power to give life to the dead?

AabiruSabeel
08-14-2015, 12:11 PM
Fixed the thread title. It works now.

format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
This is a confusion stemming from observations that were made relative from earth to mars mixed with Islamic mythology.
Do you really think those scientists believed in Islamic "mythology" when they made their observations? Otherwise, they wouldn't have mixed them on purpose just to prove an Islamic prediction.

sister herb
08-14-2015, 12:35 PM
Salam alaykum

I had problems with same thread but it works now. Thanks. But still I can´t open the thread "Ruling on giving a copy of the Qur’an with a translation to a non-muslim" in the Da'wah- section. It tells like "can´t open this page" when I click it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
08-14-2015, 05:33 PM
:wa:

^ Please try again. I have edited the title.

sister herb
08-14-2015, 05:48 PM
Now I can open it. Thank you.

Pygoscelis
08-16-2015, 09:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibṉĀdam
Fixed the thread title. It works now.

Do you really think those scientists believed in Islamic "mythology" when they made their observations? Otherwise, they wouldn't have mixed them on purpose just to prove an Islamic prediction.
No the scientists didn't, and the scientists didn't make observations that the earth reversed its rotation and the sun went the other way. That was not what was observed or reported by scientists. That is a misunderstanding of people who read some reports about the earth relative to mars and that was amplified by people who knew of the Islamic mythology so trumpeted the misinformation. This is very easily researched with a simple google search... or a basic understanding of how and why the earth rotates and the sun goes the say it does from one side of the sky to the other.

sister herb
10-02-2015, 09:30 AM
I can´t open thread You’re so rich. You’re so happy! in Business & Islamic Finance- section.

AabiruSabeel
10-03-2015, 08:31 PM
^ Please try again now. I hope it is fixed :ia:.

sister herb
10-03-2015, 08:41 PM
Now I can open it. Thank you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!