/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New forum notifications bar

strivingobserver98
08-29-2015, 05:48 PM
:sl:

You may have noticed the new notifications bar.

How are you finding it? Any problems so far?

Personally I love it, it's real time as well :).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lonewolf007
08-29-2015, 08:36 PM
:wa: brother, i think its cool not having any problems so far :)

Umm Abed
08-29-2015, 08:42 PM
Wa alaikum salam

I dont see any notifications I think since it was updated.

strivingobserver98
08-30-2015, 12:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Wa alaikum salam

I dont see any notifications I think since it was updated.
The likes notification is not working at the moment, but I think we can get a modification to fix that soon :ia:.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
09-01-2015, 10:38 PM
bro farhan - as the saying goes - if it aint broken, don't try to fix it.

Whenever you change something here - it seems to backfire much to the dismay of the members.

I haven't received any notifications at all since the installation.

Scimi

BlueOwl358
09-02-2015, 12:41 PM
I really like the bar, improvements in website design really strike well with me. Hope the notification problem stated gets fixed.

Scimitar
09-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Ah the old and trusted notifications bar is back :) and notifications are working again - thanks.

Scimi

strivingobserver98
09-07-2015, 07:35 PM
Ok the new notification bar is under construction. We may add a future option to choose which bar to have :ia:.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!