/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How does Allah deal with Duas for impossible ?

smallkid
08-31-2015, 07:59 PM
Just a random wild thought. I know either Allah accepts it right aways gives you better or keeps it for hereafter. But how does dua for impossible works with Allah.

For exanple if I ask Allah that I want to marry Angelina Jolie or Katrina Kaif, how will it work ?

You cannot get it in this world, outreach and impossible.

you cannot get a better girl in the world in terms of beauty (dont say about seerat)

you cannot get that hereafter because they are non muslims and wont see Jannah.

How will Allah deal wth it ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
08-31-2015, 10:07 PM
A little comic with a lesson...

smallkid
09-01-2015, 10:39 AM
so just as i thought noone has any answer to this question.

ardianto
09-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Assalamualaikum.

Nothing impossible for Allah. Allah can make you able to fly without wing, like Superman. But doesn't mean if you make dua to become Superman, then Allah will grant your dua. Allah always answer every dua, but not always in the form that we expect. Often the answer is no answer. And actually there is a reason behind this.

Okay, young bro, the common mistake of people is, they make dua but do not do effort. They make dua to get success, but lazy to work. Imagine, if you make dua, wish Allah give you good job but you just stay at home. Then on next day a company owner come to your home and offer a position. You make dua to have a wife and you just relax at home. On the next day a father come and offer his daughter to you. If you could get anything easily like this only with dua and without effort, then you would be lazy, don't you?.

This is one reason why Allah not always give what we request in our dua.

Nothing impossible for Allah. But you should not make dua for something that beyond your ability to reach it by your own effort. So young bro, rather than you make dua to marry Angelina Jolie or Katrina Kaif who you never met, it's better if you make dua to marry your neighbor daughter.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
smallkid
09-01-2015, 04:15 PM
That was just an example marrying Kat or Angelina Jolie. My dear friend and elder brother who wants to remain down, everyone makes an effort but Allah grants some people with more wit, intelligence and ability. Others are simply dim witted and stupid lile. They are always at the end of people's joke and cant really achieve anything in life.

MidnightRose
09-01-2015, 07:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smallkid
Just a random wild thought. I know either Allah accepts it right aways gives you better or keeps it for hereafter. But how does dua for impossible works with Allah.

For exanple if I ask Allah that I want to marry Angelina Jolie or Katrina Kaif, how will it work ?

you cannot get a better girl in the world in terms of beauty (dont say about seerat)

We really don't know who'll be admitted to Jannah. It may seem impossible at the moment, but many incidents such as the Demise of Hajjaj bin Yusuf illustrates the fact that far greater transformations have taken place.

So it's entirely possible that you may have your dua fulfilled.

At present, from an Islamic perspective, it is probably best that this dua for the impossible not be granted. The scholars mention in relation to situations like this: "Perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you: And perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah knows, while you know not." (Surah 2: part of verse 216)

To comment on your mention of beauty:

There are plenty of Muslims sisters that far outstrip the mentioned women. Allah commands the Muslim women to conceal their beauty. Thus, a dua that is based on marrying an attractive wife on the lines of your taste is not impossible at all.

With this realization, you won't want the specific thing you're making dua for in this world.

whosebob
09-01-2015, 07:56 PM
Anything is possible for Allah mashallah but the possibility of marrying Angelina Jolie or Katrina Kaif is slim. They will probably be married. Who knows what happens on the Day of Qiyamah. To believe in Allah’s oneness is the easiest thing in the world, as long as you believe in this then one will go Jannah firdous inshallah.

Anyway, If you really want to get the attention of someone whether it be a super star that you have a crush on or evens some beautiful woman that is way out of your league then pray for them especially during Laytul Qadir. If they single then at least you got your foot in the door in Jannah firdous inshallah. All I know is that on the Day of Qiyamah, when I come across a person that made a thousand months of duaa for me and my family and friends I would want to meet that person to say thank you.

By the way, what would you do if Angelina Jolie showed up on your doorstep? She’s beautiful but you don’t know her. The other guy makes a good point, rather start with believers that you know and that are reachable inshallah like your next door neighbour inshallah.

In the hereafter there are also woman that wait for your duaas to show up in their book inshallah. There beauty is far superior to any movie star mashallah. They just waiting for a leading man inshallah :)

smallkid
09-02-2015, 11:32 AM
I am joke of a person who fails in everything he does and everything is impossible for me so I asked if any dua can be fulfilled.

Eric H
09-02-2015, 05:57 PM
Greetings and peace be with you smallkid;

Life is a bit of a grind, I am only 66, and still struggling, somehow we need the strength, peace and perseverance to do the will of God despite all our problems and failings. Some prayers I like when searching for perseverance to keep going when times are tough........

I asked for Strength.........
And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom.........
And Allah gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for Prosperity.........
And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.
I asked for Courage.........
And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.
I asked for Love.........
And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.
I asked for Favours.........
And Allah gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed
My Prayer has been answered.

Be Thankful

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire, If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.
It is easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfilment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.

GRATITUDE can turn a ! negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings.

May God bless us with discomfort at easy answers, half truths, superficial relationships, so that we may live deep within our hearts.

May God bless us with anger at injustice, oppression and exploitation of people so that we may work for justice, equality and peace.

May God bless us with tears to shed for those who suffer from pain, rejection, starvation and war, so that we may reach out our hand to comfort them and change their pain into joy.

And may God bless us with enough foolishness to believe that we can make a difference in the world, so that we can do what others claim cannot be done, to bring justice and kindness to all.

Amen

Anyway
People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centred;
Forgive them anyway
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.
What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, people will forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;
It never was between you and them anyway.

In the spirit of praying for the wisdom to do the will of Allah.

Eric

smallkid
09-03-2015, 09:48 AM
my only dua is death now as no interest in life. I know nothing is gonna improve but Allah is not listening to me in giving me death either.

M.I.A.
09-03-2015, 02:31 PM
Well OP if you think that's a difficult question now, wait until you get married!

Anyway if you have no interest in life then at least you can be aware of how they give you death.

Have a good one.

...I wanted fast cars, Honda civic for seven years and counting.. Just as rare as fast women.

just watch em drive past.

Anyway, the most important thing is not losing sight of the things you actually care about.

May Allah swt have mercy upon us.

ardianto
09-03-2015, 02:31 PM
my only dua is death now as no interest in life. I know nothing is gonna improve but Allah is not listening to me in giving me death either.
But you are still alive. It's mean Allah wants you to not give up in facing challenges in your life.

smallkid
09-03-2015, 08:11 PM
really down bro. Not one thing in my life has gone according to the plan or to say no luck in any plan I made for life in Past 12 years.

M.I.A.
09-04-2015, 12:56 AM
well then i guess all you have is planning for others.

...its not a smart ass response and im not trying to patronize you. i stopped saving for the car years ago.

Eric H
09-04-2015, 03:21 AM
Greetings and peace be with you smallkid;

really down bro. Not one thing in my life has gone according to the plan or to say no luck in any plan I made for life in Past 12 years.
Henry Ford said, whether you believe you can or, you believe you can't, you are probably right.

If you believe you can't, you have already given up, and there is hardly any point in trying, so you would be right in your belief.
If you believe you can, you must think like a winner, you must do all that it takes, it requires effort and perseverance. You need to spend some time with these thoughts.

Failure only becomes a failure when you give up, you need to spend some time with this thought.

Allah answers duas in a way that helps you find eternal salvation, rather than helping you with life's problems. Volunteering and helping other people is a profound way of helping yourself also, it helps you focus on other people's problems, not just your own.

In the spirit of praying for the strength, perseverance and kindness to keep going.

Eric

BlueOwl358
09-04-2015, 07:17 AM
I am just gonna say this, and hope it helps. As we are humans, we can't really know, or judge, or even see the decisions taken by God. We can only see the aftermath of his decisions and not view how it starts, goes down, and happens, and the entire trickle down process. It is basically the same as fate, we know we have a destiny and it is an exact destiny, but we can't stop our actions on the basis of the thought that our actions can't change, because as I said, we don't see the trickle down process, we can't understand it. But once it is done, we can easily comprehend our past. We can't be sure of our future on the other hand, because it is hidden, it has been kept unknown.

Now, if someone makes a dua, we all know that if God pleases He shall make it happen if He so pleases, but we can't define it by the percentages like it is gonna happen 70 percent, and we also can't understand the likeliness. We can accept that our abilities and actions, but we can't exactly know how much it will affect our wish, as in a verifiable amount. We are only aiming for the best without absolute knowledge of what it is, other than our imaginations. We can't understand the difference between impossibilities and possibilities and we can't understand metaphysics. We can only see the result, but not the method.

Many people, mostly non-believers, ask that if God can make a rock too heavy for lifting. Now, no Muslim can ask that, because that is a dare and a challenge to Allah, and even an insult. It runs a paradox, and we can't understand those. The best, as humans, is that we accept the unlimited and non-understandable infinity of God's abilities, but not go further, because we cannot comprehend infinity as a physical amount, so there is no impossibility that is meant to be understood.

So all these fates and stuff, it has been already dealt with by God before we were even real and made, He has no need to decide or change our fates because He has the infinite knowledge required to facilitate such a decision that He does, and he has made His decision on how to make the impossible or whatever real accordingly. There is no such thing as luck, nor chances, but our intent does not always mean we can create that result. But God alone has the power to make His intent real at anytime and make it physically happen, we can't.

There is a Hadith that talks about an argument between Prophets Adam and Moses (pbut), the latter telling the first that he had made humanity get out of heaven and blaming him, and Adam then retorts, that God has given you the Torah and He wrote down my fate forty years before he made me.

So I tell you, to stop judging the method or how it happens, but know that the fact we don't know won't make the result any less good. You probably won't marry the stated people, but the person you do will not be less than what God has ordained because of the first of the two assumptions. The fact that some random person won't get something specific does not mean he will be denied something that is better or equal for him. This is a hidden measure, but one where an atom shall be made to show its weight. So leave it to God, trust in Him, and don't trust in a specific thing, but His infinite will.

What does God think of the impossible, the term doesn't exist for Him, He does as He wills and He says Be and it is according to His Judgement. We don't know His Judgement, but we do know it will be Godly, since you know, it was done by God.

PEACE!

Abz2000
09-04-2015, 12:32 PM
THe wills without the lock, and it can still be stolen if it's locked.
He can make the blind see and the deaf hear, the lepers heal, the dead to rise, send you a picnic from the sky and make you walk on water - all according to a law and process.
however, He has given us certain means and guidance to try to learn and do good, set a practical law for the motion of the planets and also a learning curve where humans advance in knowledge and skill, whether in astronomy or medicine, it's the ability, effort and sincerity that He'll take into account.
for the hopeless and incredulous , He has shown that He can fix it Himself, but has commanded us to do our best with our practical means.

How practical or reasonable do you think your desire is?
If you make it to paradise and see the girls, won't you be put off by the sight of Angelina jolie (not saying she isn't nice to look at, though God knows how she'd look in 30 years if she survives to see that time).

Think reasonably and be honest and sincere, and you'll find that you're successful ultimately.
And for God's sake I hope you'll not turn your room into an idolatrous shrine for jolie worship.
However He has made a law

legendaryman
09-04-2015, 01:12 PM

there is concept like haram dua and halal dua ....this your dua is haram ..like if doctor and have own clinic ,then you can't pray ö allah make all my neighbors sick ,so that i can money ,for more you may watch dua by faizsyed (google it) .an

smallkid
09-04-2015, 02:18 PM
ya right bro. Everything is impossible for me so all my duas are haram duas. Right ?

fhmn63
09-04-2015, 02:41 PM
Funny question though,
Allah knows what is good for us.So instead of asking these funny things,let us make a jayaj dua.
Morever a woman takes 4 person to hell.And one of it is her husband.So why do you want to be ally with a person who is not a candiidate of heaven.

smallkid
09-04-2015, 02:49 PM
it was just a hypothetical situation. I wanted to understand the concept why Allah makes certain things impossible for some and easy for others.

ardianto
09-04-2015, 03:05 PM
There was a time when I 'fell'. I lost my business, had no money. Then Ramadhan came. I felt sad because I wanted I had money in Eid to buy something for my wife and my child. So I made dua, wish Allah make me could get money in Eid.

Time passed by, and nothing happened. However, in the middle of Ramadhan suddenly I got a feeling that I should visit my mother. So I went to my mother's home. At there I met my uncle who visited my mother too. I rarely met my uncle because his job made him always move from one place to other places. Then when I talked with him suddenly too I remember his acquaintances who produce Eid parcel. I asked him to connect me with that Eid parcel producer. Two days later I started to sell Eid parcel on my mother home terrace. Alhamdulillah, when Eid came I had money more than I expect.

Yes, Allah didn't give me money, but He showed me the way to get money. I believe, the feeling that I should go to my mother home was the answer of my dua. Imagine if I didn't visit my mother in that time. I would not meet my uncle, would not sell Eid parcel, would not have money for Eid.

Like I have said, Allah not always answer our dua in the way that we expect. And if we are not aware, then we would not know that Allah has answered our dua. Brother, probably Allah often grant your dua, but you did not realize because you expect the answer in the way that you want. Try to remember, probably you ever made dua because you expect something. Then you got an idea about what you should do. But you ignored this idea because that was not the answer that you want.

popsthebuilder
09-05-2015, 03:13 AM
I am joke of a person who fails in everything he does and everything is impossible for me so I asked if any dua can be fulfilled.
Indeed.

To selfishly wish for something that may not be aligned with the will of God with thanks to him is, well, selfish, and generally not the example we are supposed to portray, or the direction under God that we are to follow. You can find beauty in Everything, even yourself through the trust and truth of God.

Thank you.

popsthebuilder
09-05-2015, 03:21 AM
He holds back death for your own good. Patience and perseverance under God. The light will start to shine on you friend. Let go of self and do and hold on to what you KNOW is right. Be thankful that you haven't left. You most likely have important work, under God of course. Don't give up, don't give in.
I wish you the best.

All praise is to the One God.

legendaryman
09-05-2015, 04:49 AM
actually every halal is processed by allah , but in some way ,kindly watch that lecture .....and tell yourself that ï do not have knowledge about islam and i will try to get it from faiz syed ,zakir naik ..etc ,after that you will regret for what have said now ...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!