/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prayer of a woman

fhmn63
09-05-2015, 07:52 AM
When performing a salah,should the woman read the verses in her mind or should she speak it a little loud enough to hear her own voice?

Many ladies in india are discouraged to move their lips and asked to read the verses in their mind.Is it correct?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ridwaan Ravat
09-06-2015, 10:12 PM
Assalamualykum.

Whilst reading salaah the minimum requirement is that the reader recites audibly enough for him/herself to hear.

Yes a female will not raise her voice like a male would, as it is against good keeping for women to raise their voices.

Reciting in the mind will render the salaah null and void. Voice and lip movement is necessary.

Jazakallah khair

fhmn63
09-07-2015, 07:56 AM
exactly.
This was the wrong method I was taught. since 25,I was praying wrong and then Allah guided me.

رحمه
09-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Prayers aloud

Fajr and Maghrib and Isha

Maghrib and Isha Recite them in the first two rak aloud
Other rak and prayers in Maghrib and Isha secretly

Zuhr and Asr prayers in which secret

The manifest for women must be alone and at her home or in front of her mahrams

Allh A'la Wa'lm (الله اعلى واعلم)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!