/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Study Arabic/Islam in the comfort of your home!

BeTheChange
09-05-2015, 09:21 PM
Asalamualykum everyone,

Hope everyone is well in sha Allah.

I have come across this fantastic site where you can enrol and study Arabic or Islam for no cost whatsoever.

The best feature about this site is when you enrol on a program and you miss a class, you can listen to the recording in your own time.

I have copied & pasted 'About us' section from the site itself.

Zaynab Academy Online is the first all-women’s online Islamic educational institute dedicated to classical Islamic learning and spirituality and was founded in 2009 by Shaykh Mufti Kamaluddin Ahmed and his wife, Alimah S. Ahmed, under the guidance of the honorable Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad. The Academy is non-commercial and non-political and all courses are offered free of charge. We provide a structured educational approach to classical Islamic scholarship, offer a flexible learning environment and impart an educational experience that is at once academically rigorous and spiritually uplifting. All courses emphasize the importance of using sacred knowledge as a means of increasing our connection with Allah (swt) and furthering our spiritual development.

Zaynab Academy Online’s courses are based on the Quran and Sunnah and draw upon the rich scholarly tradition of Islamic civilization with a respect for all scholars of the Ahl al-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah. To date, its courses have been attended by thousands of women from dozens of countries around the world.

Please visit: http://www.zaynabacademyonline.org/

& don't forget, to spread the word in sha Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
09-06-2015, 06:04 PM
Sorry i forgot to mention this site is strictly for Muslim sisters only.

Sorry brothers.

umarabulfathi
09-07-2015, 05:05 AM
Where is male saction

a.danhamidu
09-07-2015, 11:05 AM
Yeah...I would like to know the name of the male counterpart of this female section (if there is one). Thanks.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insaanah
09-07-2015, 12:33 PM
:salam:

Please do take a look at this site:

http://islamiconlineuniversity.com/ .

The certificate and diploma courses are free, though there is a charge for a bachelors degree. One can also do open learning and study modules/subjects/courses of your choice, for free. It is open to both males and females for study, and is well-known for sticking to authentic sources, has noteworthy tutors, is reliable, and seems to be highly recommended. I remember in the past some of our members said they were undertaking courses/modules there, and found them highly beneficial.

strivingobserver98
09-07-2015, 01:25 PM
:jz: for sharing, I'll let any sisters know about this thread.

BeTheChange
09-21-2015, 08:08 PM
attachmentphp?attachmentid5504&ampstc1 -

BeTheChange
09-21-2015, 08:41 PM
attachmentphp?attachmentid5505&ampstc1 -

attachmentphp?attachmentid5506&ampstc1 -

attachmentphp?attachmentid5507&ampstc1 -

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!