/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Halal or haram: Multi-Level Marketing & Forex Trading

a.danhamidu
09-06-2015, 11:20 AM
Asalamu alaikum, I would like to know about the permissibility of Multi-Level Marketing and Foreign Exchange trading (as a source of a Muslim's income) in Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
09-06-2015, 12:12 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam, brother. Welcome to the forum.

Question halal or haram for MLM and Forex Trading is indeed, bit confusing, not because there's no Islamic rule for this, but because MLM and Forex Trading have developed into various forms that far enough from the original form. However, from fatwa from Indonesian Ulema Council, can be concluded that ........

Multi Level Marketing (MLM) is halal if ......

1) The members are not obligated to buy. It's mean, the member buy only if he/she wants to resell the products to consumers.

2) The product prices are reasonable, not too high if compared with similar products in the market.

3) The members are not obligated to pay if they want to join.

And Forex Trading is halal if .....

1) Not for purpose of speculation, or only to gain speculative instant profit.

2) The purpose is to fulfill the need of international trading transaction, or to fulfill the need of people who want to do international transaction (like in money changer)

3) The payment should be cash, instant, and not delayed, except if there is administrative reason like the time to send the money.

4) it should follow the exchange rate that valid in the transaction time.

Just a little explanation from me. Hopefully it useful. :)

a.danhamidu
09-06-2015, 01:07 PM
Verrrrry useful, thanks so much. May Allah reward abundantly you for enlightening me on this, ameen.

ardianto
09-06-2015, 03:01 PM
Ameen, and you're welcome.

Okay,brother Ahmad, I hope you are join in this forum not only to ask this question. There are many interesting threads here where you can participate. Or maybe you want to start new topic?.

We are waiting for your next posts.

:)

Edit: Opps, sorry. I did not aware that you have made another thread before. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!