/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Actual reason why interest is haram?

BilalKid
09-21-2015, 02:50 PM
question on title :hmm:

how we pay student loan, if no interest?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
09-21-2015, 09:32 PM
Read the negative effects it has on society by Mufi Taqi Usmani:

http://www.islamic-banking.com/iarticles_9.aspx

Abz2000
09-22-2015, 10:47 AM
you tell people to give up the demand for interest and they can have the capital sums.

M.I.A.
09-22-2015, 04:08 PM
Yeah someone needs to explain islamic banking to me.

Also student loans work on inflation.. Also specifically mentioned in the Quran, Inflation not student loans.

I have no historical knowledge of who was spoken against, bankers..loan sharks or businessmen.

Although usery is not the same as profit.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
talha dar
09-22-2015, 05:14 PM
sood lena to haram hai lakin sood dena kesy haram ha.... can anybody plz tell

Abz2000
09-22-2015, 06:36 PM
Allah knows best the exact details, the task of humans is to try to understand the revelation and interpret it with full sincerity seeking what Allah wants from them, and to keep increasing in knowledge and wisdom.

riba which is haraam(illegal) is usually understood to mean demanding increase on a loan.
if you give a weight of grain or metal on loan (deferred payment) you should expect the same weight and quality back.
developed property such as houses, ships, tools etc i have come to learn is investment, and rent is chargeable, these are not currency like gold, silver etc, demand for such developed property is very different to items used as currency.
wear and tear for developed property is chargeable if clarified during contract.
if you invest lawful money in trade with good will, the value of the investment is converted into the item(s) of trade, you expect the profit or loss from your percentage/stake in the investment.

There are many methods of deceiving oneself or other people but none for deceiving Allah Who does the real and most accurate accounting and judging.
Allah knows the mufsid(corrupt/wrongdoer) from the muslih(sincere good-doer).
inflation is a problem of unbacked promissory notes which it is haraam to impose upon people anyway.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!