/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Conditions, Pillars and Requeirements of the Prayer

nathamdeen
09-25-2015, 07:55 PM

6 points to note:-
1 there is a slight difference between pre-condition and condition. Pre-condition are required before the prayer. Hence naming it pre. Yet it is the same book. Compulsories and requirements are the same ‘wajibat’ I have used compulsories as it more common (I think). Obligatory are ‘fard’
2 the 3rd condition is not the age of ‘maturity’ but the age of recognition which is about 7 years in the hanbali mathab
3 the fourth condition point 10 mentions ‘it must be the proper time for it. This applies to those who have a constant state of ritual impurity (i.e. such as menstruating women), due to its obligation’. The menstruating women does not pray so the example is not correct – this is not in the Arabic text and not in the English explained translation (I presume). The example should be the Abnormal uterine bleeding which is called ‘isihada’ in Arabic.
4 the fourth condition in the nullification point 4 the word sexual is not in the Arabic. Also, you can break wudu without sexual desire for example just by touching the woman’s private part or a child’s private part (for cleaning) will break wudu as stated in some books of shafi mathab.
5 This is a draft copy. But for those who can, they can check for any mistakes with the Arabic Text which has full vowel marks checked with 2 Arabic books. Generally you will find a new line in the English Text every time there is a new line in the Arabic Text. This will allow you to follow both texts easy.
6 We would like to thank the original translator and may Allah reward him dearly.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!