/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nader Shah and 5th Mazhab

NaderShah
10-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Nader Shah and 5th Mazhab

I just finished reading the book The Sword of Persia: Nader Shah, from Tribal Warrior to Conquering Tyrant, I highly recommend it. Nader Shah was a military genius and carved out a massive empire in Central Asia. He also tried to repair the Sunni-Shia split by having Ja'fari accepted as the 5th Mazhab of Sunni Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-02-2015, 12:37 AM
Welcome to the forum.

It must have been an interesting read.

While it is always encouraged to have leaders who try to bridge the gap on differences of opinions, the result is not something good, a creation of a 5th madhab. That is clearly not good.. even 4 officially recognised ones are ready too many.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

OmAbdullah
10-02-2015, 06:06 AM
The Religion near Allah is only Islam. Its sources of knowledge are the Holy Quraan and the Final Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam's way to apply it orally and practically. This way of application of the Holy Qur'aan by the Final Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam is called his Sunnah. There have been many great scholars of Islam and people divided this ummah into many sects on the names of some scholars but that is not proper. We must follow the Qur'aan in accordance with the Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam to protect ourselves from Hell and to go to Paradise. We must protect the Ummati Muslimah from divisions. According to a Hadeeth of Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam, the Jews have 72 sects, all of them will go to Hell while in this Ummah of Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam, there will be 73 sects, 72 of them will go to Hell like 72 sects of the Jews, only one sect which will follow the Holy Quraan and His Sunnah, shall go to Paradise. (Allah knows best the saying of Allah's Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam. I read it somewhere in the Tafseer of the Holy Quraan, I don't remember the name of the hadeeth book).

shafat10
10-04-2015, 08:46 PM
No offence to anyone, but one should follow the Quran and Hadith directly. Period.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
oasis123
10-05-2015, 05:14 AM
I heard the name of that man before, can you please provide a link to the book?

AhmedGassama
10-05-2015, 09:54 PM
I can't agree more :)

NaderShah
10-05-2015, 11:35 PM
Being new to the site I'm sadly not allow to post any links yet. A preview of the book can be found on google books if anyone is interested.:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!