/* */

PDA

View Full Version : From limited member to full member, how?

shafat10
10-10-2015, 08:08 PM
So the FAQ says it requires you 50 posts before you can become a full member; I just have 26 and became a full member :v.
How does it work then? Are there other criteria too? I however did get many likes and profile views, is that a reason?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
10-11-2015, 03:40 AM
The requirement was changed to 25 posts few months ago. Does the FAQ still say that? :ia: we will change it.

More likes are appreciation of your posts :).

shafat10
10-11-2015, 09:17 AM
Thanks there, that helped :).
I actually have seen people with 5 posts and became a full member, so was wondering how :D.

Umm Abed
10-22-2015, 07:44 AM
Just noticed that with almost 60 posts and many likes received, you have not given any likes as yet;Danyways,
no worries and welcome to the forum!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shafat10
10-25-2015, 08:14 AM
Actually I don't like any posts in forums, you can call it my forum philosophy :v.

Either way, thank you for the welcome :).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!