/* */

PDA

View Full Version : our kids turn into us

BilalKid
10-20-2015, 03:13 AM
^^

:hmm:

true or not, our kids will have same habits as us and will be copy of us?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
LoveYourAllah
10-20-2015, 04:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
^^

:hmm:

true or not, our kids will have same habits as us and will be copy of us?
may Allah swt make us good examples

Abz2000
10-20-2015, 07:38 AM
genetics + conditiining + unique choices + wahi to the soul = an unpredictable outcome - even to the self.

consider the two sons of Adam pbuh
Ibrahim pbuh the son of Azhar
the son of Luqman al Hakeem
Yusuf and his brothers
Noah and his son
ismail and ishaaq the righteous sons of Ibrahim pbut

and consider the effects of inspiration:

Narrated 'Aisha: (the mother of the faithful believers) Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)
"O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?"
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) replied, "Sometimes it is (revealed) like the ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state passes off after I have grasped what is inspired.
Sometimes the Angel comes in the form of a man and talks to me and I grasp whatever he says."
'Aisha added: Verily I saw the Prophet (ﷺ) being inspired divinely on a very cold day and noticed the sweat dropping from his forehead (as the Inspiration was over).

Sahih al-Bukhari 2 In-book reference*:*Book 1, Hadith 2
USC-MSA web (English) reference*: Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 2**(deprecated numbering scheme)

According to another narration;
‘The Prophet's face was red and he kept on breathing heavily for a while and then he was relieved*…’
(Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 4602)

1- Allah says in the Qur'an;“We are going to send down to you a weighty discourse.”*(Qur'an 73:5)

‘The Qur'an has been called a weighty Word also for the reason that acting on its commands, demonstrating its teaching practically, extending its invitation in the face of the whole world, and bringing about a revolution in the entire system of belief and thought, morals and manners, civilization and social life, according to it, is indeed the weightiest task any human being ever has been charged with: It has been called a weighty Word also because bearing the burden of its revelation was a difficult and heavy duty.’*(Tafhim al-Qur'an)

2- Experience of revelation was obviously Prophet’s interaction with the angelic, superhuman domain and all the physical affects were only due to this extra-ordinary communication. Ibn Khaldun, a classical philosopher historian explains the point in detail. Discussing the phenomenon of inspiration various types of human beings who have supernatural perception either through natural disposition or through exercise he writes;“

A (third) kind (of soul) is by nature suited to exchange humanity altogether, both corporeal and spiritual humanity, for angelicality of the highest stage, so that it may actually become an angel in the flash of a moment, glimpse the highest group within their own stage, and listen to essential speech and divine address during that moment. (Individuals possessing this kind of soul) are prophets. God implanted and formed in them the natural ability to slough off humanity in that moment which is the state of revelation.”

Following account as recorded in Sirat Ibn Hisham also belies the claim of the liars.

[Khadija] said to the apostle of Allah, 'O son of my uncle, are you able to tell me about your visitant, when he comes to you?' He replied that he could, and she asked him to tell her when he came. So when Gabriel came to him, as he was wont, the apostle said to Khadija, 'This is Gabriel who has just come to me.' 'Get up, O son of my uncle,' she said, 'and sit by my left thigh'. The apostle did so, and she said, 'Can you see him?' 'Yes.' he said. She said, ‘the turn round and sit on my right thigh.' He did so, and she said, 'Can you see him?' When he said that he could she asked him to move and sit on my right ' He did so, and she said, 'Can you see him?
When he said that he could, she asked him to move and sit in her lap. When he had done this she again asked if he could see him, and when he said yes, she disclosed her form and cast aside her veil while the apostle was sitting in her lap. Then she said, 'Can you see him?' And he replied, ‘No.’
She said, 'O son of my uncle, rejoice and be of good heart, by Allah he is an angel and not a Satan.'*
(Sirat Ibn Hisham p.94. Translated by Guillaume)

http://www.letmeturnthetables.com/20...ation.html?m=1

Zaid Ibn Thabit reports his personal experience of a certain day in the following words: "His leg lay on my thigh and weighed so heavy that I feared that my femur would break with a crack" (Bukhari).
In another version, there is this addition: "... had it not been for the Prophet of God, I would have pushed a cry and taken away my leg." Other reports say: "The revelation came to him once while he was standing on the pulpit of the Mosque and he remained immobile." (Ibn Hanbal)
Or, "he was holding a loaf of meat (during his meal) when a revelation came to him, and when the state ceased, the loaf was still in his hand" (Ibn Hanbal).*

http://muslimcanada.org/ch4hamid.html

5.*And We wished to be Gracious to those who were being depressed in the land, to make them leaders (in Faith) and make them heirs,
6.*To establish a firm place for them in the land, and to show Pharaoh, Haman, and their hosts, at their hands, the very things against which they were taking precautions.
7.*So We sent this inspiration to the mother of Moses: "Suckle (thy child), but when thou hast fears about him, cast him into the river, but fear not nor grieve: for We shall restore him to thee, and We shall make him one of Our apostles."
8.*Then the people of Pharaoh picked him up (from the river): (It was intended) that (Moses) should be to them an adversary and a cause of sorrow: for Pharaoh and Haman and (all) their hosts were men of sin.
9.*The wife of Pharaoh said: "(Here is) joy of the eye, for me and for thee: slay him not. It may be that he will be use to us, or we may adopt him as a son." And they perceived not (what they were doing)!
10.*But there came to be a void in the heart of the mother of Moses: She was going almost to disclose his (case), had We not strengthened her heart (with faith), so that she might remain a (firm) believer.

From Quran chapter 28

The first occurred when he was small and living among Banu Sa’d.*

It was narrated from Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) that Jibreel came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when he was playing with the other boys.
He took hold of him and threw him to the ground, then he opened his chest and took out his heart, from which he took a clot of blood and said: “This was the Shaytaan’s share of you.”
Then he washed it in a vessel of gold that was filled with Zamzam. Then he put it back together and returned it to its place. The boys went running to his mother – meaning his nurse – and said: Muhammad has been killed! They went to him and his colour had changed. Anas said: I used to see the mark of that stitching on his chest.

Narrated by Muslim (162).*

The second occurred on the night of the Isra’.*Abu Dharr used to narrate that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
“The roof of my house was opened when I was in Makkah, and Jibreel (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came down and split open my chest, then he washed it with Zamzam water. Then he brought a golden basin filled with wisdom and faith and emptied it into my chest. Then he sealed it…”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari (349) and Muslim (163).*

http://islamqa.info/en/89869

And Abu Sufyan ascended a high place and said, “Is Muhammad present with the people?”
The Prophet said, “Do not answer him”. Abu Sufyan said, “Is the son of Abu Quhafa present with the people?” The Prophet said, “Do not answer him”.
Abu Sufyan said, “Is the son of Al Khattab present with the people?” The Prophet said, “Do not answer him”.
Abu Sufyan said, “All these people have been killed, for if they were alive, they would have responded”.
At that instance, Umar could not help saying, “You have lied, Oh enemy of Allah! Allah has made to remain what will grieve you”.
Abu Sufyan said, “Hubal has become high”. On that the Prophet may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him said “Reply to him”.
They asked, “What should we say?” He replied, “Say, Allah is higher and more exalted”.
Abu Sufyan said “We have (the idol) Uzza and there is no Uzza for you”.
The Prophet said may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him “Reply to him”.
They asked, “What should we say?” He said, “Say: Allah is our maula and you have no maula”.
Abu Sufyan said, “(This is) a day in revenge for Badr. And victory in battle comes in turns. You will see some of your dead men mutilated, but neither did I command for this action, nor am I sorry for it.”
https://www.lawfareblog.com/article-...e-jihadi-media

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X08SJFEBSxA

BilalKid
10-20-2015, 10:17 PM
wahi to soul ?? ^o)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!