View Full Version : Full Member

AhmedGassama
10-25-2015, 10:21 PM
Maybe with this post, i'm going to become a full member :D

I hope it will work now ;)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AhmedGassama
10-25-2015, 10:22 PM
**** it, i need to post another post again to become a full member!!

Here is one :D

AhmedGassama
10-25-2015, 10:26 PM
This is really strange, should i post more than 25 posts to become a full member or what ?????

Farhan, you told me that it will takes me only 25 posts, what's wrong ? you made it 50 again ?

This thread looks crazy but it's okay ;D

strivingobserver98
10-25-2015, 10:30 PM
Brother you are Full Member :).

Now you can enjoy the many benefits of Full Member. Enjoy :D.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhmedGassama
10-25-2015, 10:33 PM
Cool, awesome, thank you :)

So what is the next step for me now ? what is the other grade that i can get ? :D

AabiruSabeel
10-25-2015, 10:37 PM
:sl:

It says in the FAQ,

Please note that the scheduled task promotion runs every hour, so all we ask is your patience.

strivingobserver98
10-25-2015, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhmedGassama
Cool, awesome, thank you

So what is the next step for me now ? what is the other grade that i can get ?
Now you can try applying to Brothers section. Lovely place there, but cannot tell you much detail :D.

You can try applying for volunteer. http://www.islamicboard.com/news-and...available.html

You can try being Mod by following rules, reporting posts and staying active. (We are not looking for mods currently, but in future maybe)

Come back to IB after 10 years and study Islam for several years, become hafiz, fluent in arabic, ijaazah's etc. And you will get the scholar title :shade:. Obviously we will need verification and you do it for the right intentions, not just to get a title.

I think that's all the "Grade" types covered. Do you reckon we need more membership types or is that enough?

AhmedGassama
10-26-2015, 01:01 AM
How about making IB Media ?

strivingobserver98
10-26-2015, 01:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhmedGassama
How about making IB Media ?
That's a good idea, something for future :ia:.

Feel free to share your views here: http://www.islamicboard.com/forum-he...team-idea.html

AhmedGassama
10-30-2015, 03:13 PM
What is Rep Power ?

AabiruSabeel
10-30-2015, 05:35 PM
Rep Power is the amount of reputation points you can give to other members when you rep them. It is automatically calculated based on your post count, duration of stay on the forum, and your rep points.

AhmedGassama
10-30-2015, 09:32 PM
Muh, that is why you have more Rep Power points than me ? :D

I think that you need to comment to each thread that i make so i can get more Power ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!