View Full Version : take the muslim personality test

BilalKid
10-26-2015, 03:10 AM
http://www.muslimpersonality.com/

what result you get:?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
10-26-2015, 07:42 AM
The only result I got was a server error.

Server Error in '/' Application

Maybe it´s too some kind of result about my personality. ;D

Abz2000
10-26-2015, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
The only result I got was a server error.

Server Error in '/' Application

Maybe it´s too some kind of result about my personality. ;D
maybe your personality was so awe inspiring that it overwhelmed the server and caused it to crash due to lack of processing power.

Scimitar
10-26-2015, 01:44 PM
i got an error too, went back to edit and crash lol.

Buggy code.

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
10-26-2015, 10:18 PM
Now my captivating and inspiring personality didn´t overwhelmed the server.

"You are quiet and serious and you earn success in life by being thorough and dependable. You decide logically what should be done and work toward it steadily, regardless of distractions. You are practical, realistic and like predictability, so you take pleasure in making everything orderly and organized. You are responsible and have a strong work ethic so you may choose to get tasks done before choosing to relax. Your word is your bond and you are literal, precise, and no nonsense. You can be stubborn and may be unwilling to try new things or to take risks."

:embarrass

Your favorite Season is Summer --- Yes, yes, I mean YES! :D

I am green personality - that sounds suitable to the gardener, right? :statisfie

Do I believe to kind of tests in internet? Nope. ;D

strivingobserver98
10-26-2015, 10:47 PM
Some of it is true :D.

Here's mine. Says I'm Gold Muslim.

"You are creative and often innovative so you have great courage when it comes to making bold changes especially when you see illogical and inefficient plans. You are capable of seeing the big picture and anticipating how current actions may affect future decisions. You are social skilled and have the ability to be take the lead when the time arises. You value honesty and directness and are not shy about sharing your ideas or expressing your strong opinions. You are often in a hurry to get things done and move ahead that you may fail to acknowledge or express your appreciation to others. You have difficulty striking a healthy balance between your work and home life because you are focused on furthering your career."

Famous GOLD Muslims
Sheikh Yasir Qadhi

Munira Lekovic Ezzeldine

DJ Halal

strivingobserver98
10-26-2015, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I am green personality - that sounds suitable to the gardener, right?
What famous "Green Muslims" did it recommend for you?

Scimitar
10-26-2015, 11:40 PM
DJ HALAL :D got me roffling my toffles :D

Scimi

strivingobserver98
10-26-2015, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
DJ HALAL :D got me roffling my toffles :D

Scimi
Skip to the middle to see DJ Halal in action! :D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UelB2UP3gdA

Scimitar
10-27-2015, 12:07 AM
Whats so halal about those tight jeans? :D

Scimi

BilalKid
10-27-2015, 12:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
i got an error too, went back to edit and crash lol.

Buggy code.

Scimi
redo again :statisfie

Scimitar
10-27-2015, 12:51 AM
Can't be bothered with silly internet games designed to distract Muslims into egotistical meanderings to be really fair.

but I do play a little wipEout HD Fury :D just to bust some steam. Sometimes.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!