/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [Infographic] - Common misquoted verses of the Qur'an explained

strivingobserver98
10-28-2015, 03:49 AM
:sl:

Some are quick to quote these verses, and saying that these are "Violent verses of the Qur'an".

This infographic should help clear the misconceptions.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
umairlooms
10-28-2015, 06:01 AM
may Allah reward you for sharing this.

BlueOwl358
10-28-2015, 10:06 AM
Awesome. I have no idea how many times I have had to repeat the context behind these few specific ayats. It's so irritating. The Quran ain't just a book that you can just pick a verse out of. It is a book that is recited or narrated in an order. You have to read the surrounding context and understand properly.

sister herb
10-28-2015, 10:31 AM
Salam alaykum

Thanks for sharing. Those are the verses I usually hear from the Islam haters. Nice way to answer to them - if they ever would listen. Unfortunately usually they donĀ“t.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
10-28-2015, 08:25 PM
There is nothing greater than the Quraan. Alhamdulilah.

Every single word & message is to benefit mankind.

If your a non-Muslim reading this put aside all the negativity/propaganda you hear about Muslims/Islam/Quraan etc and read and study the Quraan with an open clear heart and mind.

In sha Allah, God-willing, you will see all the goodness and the intellect.

May Allah swt help us all understand HIS message Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!