/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Trainings online freely

AhmedGassama
10-30-2015, 03:37 AM
Assalamu alaykom

I came with this thread so i can show you a great website where you can learn online about many domains freely and even getting a certificate.
There is two types of certificates, a honor code certificate (not paying) and a verified certificate (paying)

https://courses.edx.org

They even a course about the Quran tought by an american university with an objective view
https://courses.edx.org/courses/cour...2x+3T2015/info

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AhmedGassama
10-30-2015, 03:11 PM
Tell me your thoughts please

strivingobserver98
10-30-2015, 08:11 PM
Is the instructor of the Qur'an course a shiekh?

It's better to learn Qur'an and Islam from an Islamic institution.

AhmedGassama
10-30-2015, 09:40 PM
No he is not a Sheikh, he is just a teacher in an american university.

He is teaching basic Islam in the training, but it's quite interesting even though he is doing it in an objective way.
I'm not sure if he is a Muslim or not, but he looks like he loves the Islamic knowledge so much, this is what appears in his face when he make the courses, and even when interview Muslims Sheikhs.

Look also at the other course trainings, i don't want you to be limited to religious studies, there is History, Economy, Computering, Electronics, Science, Physics... It's so interesting for me :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhmedGassama
10-30-2015, 09:40 PM
Why my post couldn't be seen by other members ?

strivingobserver98
10-30-2015, 11:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhmedGassama
Look also at the other course trainings, i don't want you to be limited to religious studies, there is History, Economy, Computering, Electronics, Science, Physics... It's so interesting for me
Oh they look interesting :). Have you taken any of the others yourself?

AhmedGassama
10-30-2015, 11:58 PM
Of course i did!

They are even many other websites like it in english and even in arabic :)

You can have a certificate and apply for a job even or continue your studies in a university if they give your credits...
It's really amazing, these kind of things are unknown to ordinary people and we need to show it to them so we can build a better future to them :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!