/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Benefits of Surah Fatihah

ajr
11-03-2015, 06:14 PM
Benefits of Reciting Surah Al Fatihah
Reciting this Surah is a remedy/cure for all sickness
It is so named because it is the Opener of the Book (al-Quran), it is the Surah with which prayers are begun, it is also called Umm al Kitab (Mother of the Book).
This Surah is divided into 2 halves, between Allah and His servants. The Messenger of Allah said: The prayer (i.e., Al-Fatihah) is divided into two halves between Me and My servants.' When the servant says, `All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of existence,' Allah says, 'My servant has praised Me.
It is also known as as-Shifaa (the Cure). It is also known as ar-Ruqiya (the Remedy)
The honorable Surah Al-Fatihah contains seven Ayat including the praise and thanks of Allah, glorifying Him and praising Him by mentioning His most Beautiful Names and most high Attributes. It also mentions the Hereafter, which is the Day of Resurrection, and directs Allah's servants to ask of Him, invoking Him and declaring that all power and strength comes from Him. It also calls to the sincerity of the worship of Allah alone, singling Him out in His divinity, believing in His perfection, being free from the need of any partners, having no rivals nor equals. Al-Fatihah directs the believers to invoke Allah to guide them to the straight path, which is the true religion, and to help them remain on that path in this life, and to pass over the actual Sirat (bridge over hell that everyone must pass over) on the Day of Judgment. On that Day, the believers will be directed to the gardens of comfort in the company of the Prophets, the truthful ones, the martyrs and the righteous. Al-Fatihah also encourages performing good deeds, so that the believers will be in the company of the good-doers on the Day of Resurrection. The Surah also warns against following the paths of misguidance, so that one does not end up being gathered with those who indulge in sin, on the Day of Resurrection, including those who have earned the anger and those who were led astray.
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
All praise and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of existence.
Allah says, `My servant has praised Me.'
When the servant says The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
Allah says, `My servant has glorified Me.' When he says,
The Owner of the Day of Recompense.
Allah says, `My servant has glorified Me,' or `My servant has related all matters to Me.'
When he says You (alone) we worship, and You (alone) we ask for help.
Allah says, `This is between Me and My servant, and My servant shall acquire what he sought.'
When he says, Guide us to the straight path. The way of those on whom You have granted Your grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your anger, nor of those who went astray), Allah says, `This is for My servant, and My servant shall acquire what he asked for.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!