/* */

PDA

View Full Version : day of judgement

ayaanaa
11-04-2015, 10:38 PM
hey! can someone tell me about the day of judgement? ive read about it online but im having trouble comprehending what exactly will happen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
11-04-2015, 11:27 PM
bit of a huge subject sister
basically mankind will be judged with the righteous believers being sent to jannah and the wicked disbelievers being sent to jahannam
it is day like 50000 years long though for some mumins it will seem as short as an obligatory prayer
people will sweat according to their deeds, to the point some people will be bridled in their own sweat
like i said its a pretty big subject and my post doesnt do it justice
i reccomend reading ibn kathirs book of the end (if you google it you should be able to find a pdf) it has a long chapter on the day of judgement which details the occurances of that day. this is the best reference i have come across so highly recomend it if you want to gain an understanding. You dont have to read the whole book just this chapter. id post a link but i dont think i can because i am a noob on this site

Abz2000
11-05-2015, 12:09 AM
here's a well presented lecture with some info, as with all non-Quran references, there's always a possibility of doubtful information, however i believe the speaker has done his best to sift for the best and most truthful sources:

abo mussaab
11-05-2015, 12:22 PM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
11-05-2015, 12:27 PM
Read the post by brother Hamza on this thread :ia::
http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-a...ement-day.html

fhmn63
12-21-2015, 09:05 AM
What Will Allah say to the People who Worshipped Many Gods and How Will the Gods Respond?

WhatAllahSaystothePeoplewhoDisbelievejpg 1?resize5602c315 -

greenhill
12-28-2015, 02:53 PM
It is not really conceivable. But a big part of the Qur'an talks about it. It's just that mainstream islam does not really study it.

Here's what I've piece together.

You die.

This is where believers are separated from disbelievers. They are asked about faith. Believers rest in peace and what happens to disbelievers, I don't know.

Qiyamah. Everyone is resurrected and called to account for their covenant with Allah.

Then they will be called to account for their deeds against man as is reflected in a hadeeth

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) asked one group of his companions, “Do you know who the bankrupt person is?”

They said, “A bankrupt person amongst us is the one who has neither money nor property.”

The Prophet (pbuh) said, “The bankrupt person of my nation is he who would come on the Day of Resurrection with prayer and fast and giving great amounts in charity. And at the same time, he would come having abused this one, and slandered that one, and consumed the wealth of the other unlawfully, and shed the blood of yet others and having beaten others. Then any person whom he has wronged will be given from his good deeds on that Day. And if his good deeds are exhausted until he clears the account concerning all of the people he has oppressed, the sins of those people whom he has wronged will be thrown unto his account and after that, he will be thrown into the hellfire.” (Muslim)

Did I mention our transgression(s) against mother earth and the animals?...

Just keep praying for forgiveness..

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!