/* */

PDA

View Full Version : if any one want to learn arabic i can help you as i can

Umm Malik
11-06-2015, 03:02 PM
i am maryam from algeria so arabic is my mother language
if anyone need any help in arabic i will do my effort to help you with my bad english
but i can help you to speak arabic like me and if want to better than you can do more than after that inshallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
11-06-2015, 05:59 PM
I would love to learn. But how?

Learning by heart line by line over the years I have noticed and learnt apart from when you hear Allah's Names in the Quran, when I hear "sharr" means not good things, and "khoir" good things. "Bud" worship, "ard" earth, and..

I know many Sharol's as friends. Khairul's and Khairy's too! Only recently, I guess I know their meanings... if my assumptions are correct. :hiding:

I suppose I just don't know the root words and how they change with usage. Like eat, ate, eaten- quite easy to see the root word. Fly, flew, flown- not so obvious to see.

And, welcome to the forum. Have a good stay :shade:

:peace:

Umm Malik
11-06-2015, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
I would love to learn. But how?

Learning by heart line by line over the years I have noticed and learnt apart from when you gear Allah's Names in the Quran, when I hear "sharr" means not good things, and "khoir" good things. "Bud" worship, "ard" earth, and..

I know many Sharol's as friends. Khairul's and Khairy's too! Only recently, I guess I know their meanings... if my assumptions are correct. :hiding:

:peace:
yes .. alkhayr means the good thing
ashar mean the bad thing
earth is alard and sky is assama'e
bud is bour'oum
worship is ibadah
to learn word from the quran is a good way to have great vocabulary especially about islamic terms

Snow
11-06-2015, 07:34 PM
Very nice to know, Maryam.
Thank you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Malik
11-14-2015, 05:08 PM
arabic conversation .. where do you live ? محادثة باللغة العربية أين تعيش ؟
after yout dot com

watch?v=Dv_
MkhuoHMc

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.