By Sheikh Abdullah Adh Dhamari.

He cried for his Ummah.
[emoji810]He cried for those who fall into sins and transgressions,*
[emoji810]he cried for those who are apathetic concerning the prayer,*
[emoji810]he cried for those who consume intoxicants,*
[emoji810]he cried for those who consume interest and usury,*
[emoji810]he cried for those who exceed the bounds,*
[emoji810]he cried for those who rule by other than what Allah has revealed,*
[emoji810]he cried for those who disrespect their parents.

He cried, he cried for the sinners due to the punishment of the fire.

[emoji298]He feared for them the punishment of the Lord of all that exists, while they do not fear for themselves!*
[emoji298]The Messenger of Allah is more merciful to us than we are to ourselves!*
[emoji298]He is more merciful to us than we are to ourselves. He cried due to the mercy he had for us and fearing for us. Thus Jibril said: O Messenger of Allah, what makes you cry?*
He replied:*
[emoji344]My Ummah, my Ummah. He cried for his Ummah.

So Allah said: ‘O Jibril say to Muhammad, verily We will please you regarding your Ummah and We will not displease you.’
[emoji432](Collected by Muslim 202)

[emoji344]O Muslims, this is the best of mankind crying for his Ummah as a mercy for them and fearing for them from the punishment of Allah while his Ummah is heedless.

[emoji779]Heedless; his Ummah is in a deep sleep his Ummah is in a deep sleep.*
[emoji779]Heedless of obedience, falling into sins; they have become busy with this worldly life, obeying their desires and lusts.

[emoji732]They do not remember the meeting with Allah, and they do not remember the intense heat of the Hell-fire.*
[emoji732]They do not remember the intense heat of the Hell-fire; they do not remember the intensity of the standing on the Day of Judgment for the reckoning.

[emoji344]O Muslim nation, it is more befitting that we cry for ourselves. Beware of the fire, the fire!*
[emoji779]The fire does not show mercy to anyone. So have mercy upon yourself my brother in faith.

It has been collected by Imaam At Tirmidi, and Imaam Ahmad, and ibn Maja and others; from the hadith of Abu Dhar, may Allah be pleased with him; he said:*
*** The Messenger of Allah said:*
[emoji344]‘Verily I know what you know not, and I hear what you do not hear, the heavens moans and it is only befitting that it should do so, there is no space in the heavens the width of four fingers except that there is an Angel there prostrating on his forehead to Allah.
[emoji344] By Allah, if you knew what I know, you would laugh little, weep much, and you would not enjoy women in your beds, but would go out to the open space beseeching Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.