By Shaykh Abdul Raheem (hafizahullah)
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, Pray and ask the Almighty's guidance for your purpose.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Donâ€™t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isnâ€™t fair, but itâ€™s still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything !
11. Donâ€™t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You donâ€™t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it wonâ€™t spoil the present.
14. Donâ€™t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: â€˜In five years, will this matter?â€™
17. Help the needy, Be generous ! Be a â€˜Giverâ€™ not a â€˜Takerâ€™
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job wonâ€™t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch with them.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed, Pray to Allah and Be thankful for what you've accomplished today!
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. Share this to everyone on your list to help them lead a happier lifeâ€¦!!!!