/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion IB Warnings

AhmedGassama
11-13-2015, 10:15 PM
How about you make a warning system in the forum

Anyone who don't respect the rules of the forum will get a warning, and if he gets three warnings he will be banished from the forum for a month
This will be interesting, even though i know that i'm going to be the first member who will get the first warning ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
11-13-2015, 10:50 PM
:salam:

We do have a warning and infraction system, but it hasn't been used for a long time. Our members are quite disciplined, Alhamdulillah.

sister herb
11-13-2015, 11:10 PM
I read this a long time ago (Infraction levels):

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?..._liforum_rules

I have no idea how many times I have broke the rules during my staying in here (how many bad points I have got, I mean).

Propably some... :phew

AhmedGassama
11-13-2015, 11:17 PM
Well it doesn't matter sister

As for me, i didn't even read one word about the IB rules, not even the one of the WUP lol
I hate chains, i want to behave like i want :):lol:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shafat10
11-14-2015, 06:25 PM
I just read the FAQ and it says
"Avoid asking questions that require a Scholar or Shaykh, as there is no one on the board qualified to answer your questions."
Is this true?

syed_z
11-15-2015, 04:36 AM
Salaam...

1st of all I would like to say JazakAllah khayr to the brothers and sisters who are administering the website and thank you for doing it for us. :) May Allah (swt) reward you and bless you, and guide you, and guide us!

My Few suggestions...

Any one who does Takfir should be put in check. They should be warned immediately. Non Muslims coming here would have negative impression of Islam.

There should be a strict check on what is being promoted as Jihad. Is a terrorist attack being promoted as Jihad? We need to see this. Is there anyone whose saying or justifying a terrorist attack as a retaliation? We need to watch this. This is most pressing issue of the Ummah right now, and we as Muslims should be careful.

There are 52 Muslim countries and there are MashA'Allah great Islamic Scholars from all parts of Islamic World and throughout the 1400 years of Islamic History. Obviously not all and entire Ummah is strict Salafi and neither can they be forced to accept their interpretation. Differing views on History and Knowledge of Islam is inevitable. All views must be respected and they should be allowed to post as long as they are JUST expressing opinions! The admins don't have to agree and thats fine, but deleting or editing their posts because their opinion is different makes the expressing person think that they are being tied. Thats forcing your own opinion on them.

May Allah (swt) help us all and help the admins with their hard work. Ameen :) Salaam...

strivingobserver98
11-15-2015, 07:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed_z
Any one who does Takfir should be put in check. They should be warned immediately. Non Muslims coming here would have negative impression of Islam.
Yes :jz: will add that to the FAQ if not added already.

All views must be respected and they should be allowed to post as long as they are JUST expressing opinions! The admins don't have to agree and thats fine, but deleting or editing their posts because their opinion is different makes the expressing person think that they are being tied. Thats forcing your own opinion on them.
I agree :).

There should be a strict check on what is being promoted as Jihad. Is a terrorist attack being promoted as Jihad? We need to see this. Is there anyone whose saying or justifying a terrorist attack as a retaliation? We need to watch this. This is most pressing issue of the Ummah right now, and we as Muslims should be careful.
Yes something we need to discuss with staff, let's see their input on this :ia:.

PS: Paris thread is a bit more cleaned now :).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.