/* */

PDA

View Full Version : >> Poster design for Peace and love in Islam <<

Rahman.Moemen
11-14-2015, 07:16 PM
Hello and Salamo alaykom,
I invite all artist brothers and sisters for designing "peace and love" posters which be the best representative of Islam religion. Please post your beautiful art / ideas here.

Thank you!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rahman.Moemen
11-14-2015, 08:05 PM
Oh Bro, This is a Contest. Keep your design till we publish the Items. I am talking to admins for their support. Please hold on it is going to begin soon.

strivingobserver98
11-14-2015, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rahman.Moemen
Oh Bro, This is a Contest. Keep your design till we publish the Items. I am talking to admins for their support. Please hold on it is going to begin soon.
Oh ok have deleted the post till later :).

PS: I'm the admin your talking to on PM. You have permission to begin it.

Rahman.Moemen
11-15-2015, 12:00 AM
Contest
We are holding a contest for selecting the best poster on “Peace and love in Islam”.

Items

• Posting will start on Nov-14 and will end on Nov-21
  • Each member can send maximum number of 2 posters but in separate posts
  • Posters must be in appropriate size and resolution
  • Posters must contain pictures, words, phrase or Ayah that represents the topic in beautiful and impressive way
  • English translation must be included
  • Personal attitudes are NOT allowed
  • Unappealing scenes are NOT allowed

Winner!
The winner will be selected based on the number of likes on his/her post and a polling box.
Selected poster will be shown on the first page for two weeks. Plus, winner will receive a T-shirt of his/her printed poster. :smile:

Cant wait to see your works!
:bump1:
:rock:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rahman.Moemen
11-20-2015, 04:08 AM
:peace:Only 2 Days Remained!:peace:
:peace:

sister herb
11-20-2015, 09:05 AM
Sorry I didn´t understand this point: should we send pictures to this thread or to some member (like you?) by pm?

Rahman.Moemen
11-21-2015, 01:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Sorry I didn´t understand this point: should we send pictures to this thread or to some member (like you?) by pm?
Hi,
Yes, you can post here.

Thank you

Rahman.Moemen
11-21-2015, 03:11 AM
:peace:Only 1 Days Remained!:peace:
:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.